Defamation Lawsuit toward Clinton from Tulsi Gabbard....

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
The Democrats in the House are try to invalidate the 3 branches of our government. Don't like the constitutional power of the Executive branch? Just deem that "obstruction of Congress" and not wait for the 3rd branch to weigh in.
You have no idea what you are blabbering about!

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
The Democrats in the House are try to invalidate the 3 branches of our government. Don't like the constitutional power of the Executive branch? Just deem that "obstruction of Congress" and not wait for the 3rd branch to weigh in.
Riiiight. EP. If a president raped you in the ass and shot your sister en the head, on 5th avenue, what would you like to happen next?

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001
Let's run the numbers:

1. Right wing
2. Neither
3. Left
4. Right
5. Both
6. Left
7. Left
8. Neither
9. Both
10. Both
11. Both
12. Both
13. Both
14. Both

Holy crap you're delusional.

I can see some of these as typical partisan delusions, but the denial of the right being intertwined and largely controlled by the religious right?

That is some serious denial of reality there.

Last edited:
Reactions: pmv

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005

I can see some of these as typical partisan delusions, but the denial of the right being intertwines and largely controlled by the religious right?

Not really.... That is what he was told to say!!

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999

I can see some of these as typical partisan delusions, but the denial of the right being intertwined and largely controlled by the religious right?

He also thinks it is the Left that is overly concerned about "national security."

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005

Has USF sent you a cease and desist letter yet for using their logo? Or do you represent the best of the best that graduate from USF?

Nov 25, 2013

Push that propaganda bunky. Push it real hard.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Coming from you that is just plain silly!!!

ShookKnight

Dec 12, 2019
Ah, like how Nunes sues when people point out the truth about his behavior.

Yeah, you sure proved us wrong Tulsi.

I remember when the 1st Democratic Party debate was aired, Drudge Report had a poll up about who 'won' the debate. Tulsi got 99%. Then, Drudge Report didn't poll again on the Democratic Party debate.

She REEKS of borscht.

Reactions: Zorba and cytg111

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Ah, like how Nunes sues when people point out the truth about his behavior.

Yeah, you sure proved us wrong Tulsi.

I remember when the 1st Democratic Party debate was aired, Drudge Report had a poll up about who 'won' the debate. Tulsi got 99%. Then, Drudge Report didn't poll again on the Democratic Party debate.

She REEKS of borscht.
Its like she has an army of little minion helpers already...

Reactions: ShookKnight

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
Riiiight. EP. If a president raped you in the ass and shot your sister en the head, on 5th avenue, what would you like to happen next?
What does any of your stupid rape/murder fantasies have to do with anything?

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
Has USF sent you a cease and desist letter yet for using their logo? Or do you represent the best of the best that graduate from USF?

If no real facts to argue with are available, you seem to opt for the insult approach. Had I been rich and smart like you to attend the very best educational institutions, I guess I would "get it".

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
He also thinks it is the Left that is overly concerned about "national security."
As we all have been told for 3+ years, Donald Trump and the GOP are Russians assets, traitors, and a threat to the country.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
If no real facts to argue with are available, you seem to opt for the insult approach. Had I been rich and smart like you to attend the very best educational institutions, I guess I would "get it".
The next time you post an actual fact based argument in this forum it will be the first.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Let's run the numbers:

1. Right wing
2. Neither
3. Left
4. Right
5. Both
6. Left
7. Left
8. Neither
9. Both
10. Both
11. Both
12. Both
13. Both
14. Both

1. Yes.
2. Disdain for and failure to recognize human rights worldwide is a hallmark of the Trump regime. Not the GOP as a whole, until now. But I was talking about Trump.
3. No, this is Trump in a nutshell. Muslims, Mexicans, etc. Don't know what you're talking about this being a left issue, unless you're saying the left vilifies the right, but that is just partisanship which goes both ways. Real scapegoating is like what Hitler did with the Jews. The closest analogue to that in the US is Trump and immigrants.
4. Yes.
5. There is definitely sexism on both sides, but it's markedly worse on the right.
6. I don't think you know what "controlled mass media" means. It refers to government control, not your opinion that the media has a "liberal bias." Trump has made numerous threatening remarks toward the media, both in terms of changing libel laws to sue them more easily, and jailing them. That is pure wannabe fascism.
7. Uh, what? Obsession with national security is more a left thing than a right thing? No.
8. Yes, this is a characteristic not just of Trump, but of the entire GOP with its evangelical base.
9. Yes both, but the GOP is worse.
10. Same answer as 9.
11. The GOP has attempted to defund, and succeeded at times, the NEA. The dems have always opposed it. Also, conservative rhetoric with its disdain for higher education is decidedly anti-intellectual, and Trump is the worst of the bunch in this area.
12. I'll grant you both here, noting that each side is obsessed with different types of crimes. Pro-capital punishment stance is, however, more common on the right. Also, Trump's rhetoric focuses heavily on crime in relation to immigrants.
13. Trump is the most corrupt POTUS this nation has seen bar none.
14. Trump. See 2016. See 2020.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Good for Tulsa!
Tulsi never ever had a chance winning POTUS!!
Everything Hillary said was spot on about Tulsi! She will not win a dime in court! Especially if her argument is that Hillary kept her from getting the democratic nomination..

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
Let's run the numbers:

1. Right wing
2. Neither
3. Left
4. Right
5. Both
6. Left
7. Left
8. Neither
9. Both
10. Both
11. Both
12. Both
13. Both
14. Both

The far-left can exhibit some of those traits. Liberals too. But the defining characteristic of fascism is to show all of them.

I'd say _all_ of those are traits of the far right. It's just flat-out absurd to deny that embracing (and often, in the process, corrupting) religion, or identifying scapegoats, or controlling the mass media, or being obsessed with military strength and external threats, are traits of the far right.

(2) is also a feature of the far left ('both' would be more accurate than 'neither'), in fact some leftists explicitly reject the notion of 'human rights', which is seen as a liberal concept. (3) and (6) also arises with the far left, while (9) most certainly does not, though (10), oddly enough, often does, ditto 13 and 14.

Others can happen with the centrist and liberal left, e.g. (7) occurs because liberals tend to be scared to death of being accused by the right of being weak on that topic. But your answers are obviously wrong.