Defamation Lawsuit toward Clinton from Tulsi Gabbard....

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
You slid the goal posts a couple hundred feet on that one. There was no mention of service cuts or increases.

Nope, goal posts remain identically placed. Debt financed tax cuts are giveaways. If you would like to argue why giving people the same services for less money isn't a giveaway I'm interested to hear your argument.

I mean are you only now realizing that the Republican Party is the Santa Claus party that has been showering the voters with free stuff now? Look at every major policy they've enacted over the last 40 years and compare it to what the Democrats have done! Medicare Part D? Free stuff! Bush tax cuts? Free stuff! Trump tax cuts? Free stuff! The Affordable Care Act? Paid for.

brandonbull

Diamond Member
May 3, 2005
No it attracts them which is why Republicans and especially Trump have a metric shit ton of it and then some.

The GOP tried some in the House today but unfortunately, Vlad didn't show to rescue them.
I guess someone hasn't finished the Mueller report or been keeping up with the news. I won't give out any spoilers.

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
I guess someone hasn't finished the Mueller report or been keeping up with the news. I won't give out any spoilers.

How could you give out any spoilers when you obviously haven't read a word of the Mueller report? Any claim you make otherwise is simply not true.....some call it a lie.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000

Evidence of obstruction was found per the report.
TLDR, too bad.

Obstruction

wsfsmDNZ9WmmvvWRTKfuq4VJ1Orc8oyCdiMk-pHiTk_C7jq4K4QhkVFyso-xxtG3JnPX_qRAU6fAlK3h97cXb1AYjGs-2paP6BCjt3s1aySbPDeG87CD8r50QM9I5IZC9oZRBeZ5

And now your have been disabused of any notion that Mueller didn't mention a crime. It's right there in Volume II.

Sorry, but karma ran over Trumper's dogma.

Zorba

Lifer
Oct 22, 1999

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013

Not sure there is really anything new, but still with reading.

I find it interesting she is basically openly admitting that she thinks becoming president would've been a huge financial gain for herself.

Yes she does seem to at least tacitly make that argument. She has to prove actual financial loss to herself to get compensatory damages so she has no choice but to make that argument, unless she wants to say she won't be hired as a news commentator because of what Clinton said, which would be a terrible argument.

For now, the argument remains implicit and vague. Will be interesting to see her try to make it explicitly if the case continues. She won't be able to unless she wants to argue that she would be corrupt.

The truth is, she simply can't prove any actual money damages which is one reason this lawsuit will fail.

Reactions: Zorba

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Yes she does seem to at least tacitly make that argument. She has to prove actual financial loss to herself to get compensatory damages so she has no choice but to make that argument, unless she wants to say she won't be hired as a news commentator because of what Clinton said, which would be a terrible argument.

For now, the argument remains implicit and vague. Will be interesting to see her try to make it explicitly if the case continues. She won't be able to unless she wants to argue that she would be corrupt.

The truth is, she simply can't prove any actual money damages which is one reason this lawsuit will fail.
Truth is had Hillary left her alone and did not mention Tulsi`s name Tulsi still had no shot at being POTUS!! So even that argument will fall flat!!

Reactions: hal2kilo

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
What a stupid lawsuit. Mainly because some of the things she's said and meetings she's had, make her an asset to Russian interests.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
Gotta milk that Hillary fear as far as it will go.

...I wonder what the self-hatin fascists will do with themselves when Hillary is gone from this world. How do they operate when they no longer have their life determined by the Hillary() function?
I didn't know Gabbard was a self hating facist. Did she switch parties?

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Gotta milk that Hillary fear as far as it will go.

...I wonder what the self-hatin fascists will do with themselves when Hillary is gone from this world. How do they operate when they no longer have their life determined by the Hillary() function?

They will dig her out of her grave, prop her remains up on a target board and shoot flaming arrows, throw hatchets and spears at it. Nobody rallies the deplorables around their current and future presidents like Hillary does/will merely for the fact that she once represented their biggest fears of having another moderate liberal lead the nation when they can have a guy like Trump (LOL) as POTUS.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
I know it's a popular term around here, and it's use signals others that the user is one of the cool kids, but it's an empty cliche.
No, it’s an accurate description for the Republican Party. If the Republicans don’t wish to be in the same bin as some of the worst filth of the twentieth century, they can choose to stop being fascists.

Reactions: cytg111 and dank69