Decide the Color of My New Golf Bag!

pyonir

Lifer
Dec 18, 2001
Black is so boring...everyone has a black bag (me included). Get orange.

Auric

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 1999
Black has no character and readily shows dust. I was leaning towards orange until seeing it... not keen on the orange/gray/white motif (also, the white is sure to get filfy). So I'm gonna have to vote yellow.

kthroyer

Jan 9, 2004
I'd get the Sun Mountain C-130 Black & Silver.

Why?

That's what I bought. By the way, cart bags FTW (unless you carry it, duh)

HopJokey

Platinum Member
May 6, 2005
Originally posted by: kthroyer
I'd get the Sun Mountain C-130 Black & Silver.

Why?

That's what I bought. By the way, cart bags FTW (unless you carry it, duh)
I'll check out that bag. This Bag Boy Nxo Clip-Lok I liked the most out of all the cart bags I checked out in person at Golfsmith. I really like everything about the bag especially the part where your clubs lock in at the top.

Patt

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2000
Silver or blue ... and dammit, get a carry bag and get off the cart (unless you use a pull cart). I wish that powercarts were optional these days ... I hate, absolutely hate paying for a round that includes cart when there is no reason I can't walk.

Kaspian

Golden Member
Aug 30, 2004
Most of the colors fade, so get a black one. That way you'll end up with a dark gray bag, LOL.

kthroyer

Jan 9, 2004
I never saw the Clip-Lok system, it sounds pretty nice. The only drawback to the C-130 would be that the clubs do rattle around a bit, even with 14 individual slots. Everything else about the bag is awesome.

The Bag Boy looks very nice also.

HopJokey

Platinum Member
May 6, 2005
Originally posted by: Patt
Silver or blue ... and dammit, get a carry bag and get off the cart (unless you use a pull cart). I wish that powercarts were optional these days ... I hate, absolutely hate paying for a round that includes cart when there is no reason I can't walk.

Yep I always walk (use a push/pull cart) unless the golf club makes you use a power cart. I could strap on a carry bag, but my back won't like it after playing 18-36 holes (or even 58 holes on an executive course last week), thus I use a walking cart.

HopJokey

Platinum Member
May 6, 2005
Thanks for the help everyone! The people have spoken, I went ahead and ordered the Yellow bag.