Deceit Beyond Bounds

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Genx87

Lifer
Apr 8, 2002
Originally posted by: BBond
What is all this nonsense about Democrats and republicans all being crooked? This is a republican controlled executive, legislative, and judicial government we have here. They are forcing through the agenda they want and it is an agenda full of corruption, special interests, and HUGE tax breaks for the very wealthiest Americans while the middle class keeps shrinking and poverty keeps growing.

WTFU and stop making excuses for the republicans who control government from top to bottom. If it were the Democrats in control you republican excuse makers would be railing aobut these very same issues.

What a bunch of hypocrites.

Delusional

Your problem is you honestly believe because a republican or democrat label is applied it changes the person and their ability to be a crook.

Hilarious the things people believe.

Genx87

Lifer
Apr 8, 2002
Originally posted by: senseamp
Republicans don't care about working people, minimum wage earners especially.

Hint, either do Democrats.

But it makes a good wedge issue to get the base going.

BBond

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2004
Originally posted by: Genx87
What is all this nonsense about Democrats and republicans all being crooked? This is a republican controlled executive, legislative, and judicial government we have here. They are forcing through the agenda they want and it is an agenda full of corruption, special interests, and HUGE tax breaks for the very wealthiest Americans while the middle class keeps shrinking and poverty keeps growing.

WTFU and stop making excuses for the republicans who control government from top to bottom. If it were the Democrats in control you republican excuse makers would be railing aobut these very same issues.

Delusional

Your problem is you honestly believe because a republican or democrat label is applied it changes the person and their ability to be a crook.

Crooks (and in some cases idiots) come in all shapes and sizes. What I'm talking about, and you're ingorning, is the fact that when corruption is charged against the Democrats the same people who are now saying "but everybody does it" don't say that, do they?

zendari

Banned
May 27, 2005

Delusional

Crooks (and in some cases idiots) come in all shapes and sizes. What I'm talking about, and you're ingorning, is the fact that when corruption is charged against the Democrats the same people who are now saying "but everybody does it" don't say that, do they?

Nope. The lefties either ignore it or pull out the buhbuhbutrepublicans xxxxxx card.

Mursilis

Diamond Member
Mar 11, 2001

Bah, Dems are equally culpable by staying out of touch with mainstream voters and refusing to run electable candidates. If you can't beat Bush and this Congress, you're just not trying.

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
Originally posted by: ayabe
Originally posted by: Corn
What's this you say? A NYT opinion piece that don't like Republicans? I tell you I'm SHOCKED!

:roll:

Good thing I am a Republican working my way to the top of the food chain.......because when mad cow disease wipes out all the cattle it will be Democrat on the menu and on my plate. :evil:

Yeah you're such a self-made Republican badass :disgust:

More tough talk from little men.

LOL, I hope you discover a sense of humor some day......

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Originally posted by: zendari

Delusional

Nope. The lefties either ignore it or pull out the buhbuhbutrepublicans xxxxxx card.

I can thin of no bigger master of that art than you.

ayabe

Diamond Member
Aug 10, 2005

Delusional

Kind of like how you play the Clinton card to explain every single instance of Republican corruption.

zendari

Banned
May 27, 2005
Originally posted by: ayabe

Delusional

Kind of like how you play the Clinton card to explain every single instance of Republican corruption.
What's good for the goose is good for the gander.