Death of HHS official Daniel Best is ruled a suicide

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
https://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2018/11/death_of_hhs_official_daniel_b.html

WASHINGTON, D.C. - The Nov. 1 death of Daniel Best, a pharmaceutical executive from Bay Village who led U.S. Department of Health and Human Services efforts to lower prescription drug prices, has been ruled a suicide, officials in Washington, D.C., said Thursday.​
Police say Best was found "unresponsive" near the garage door exit of an apartment building in Washington, D.C.'s Navy Yard neighborhood at 5:25 a.m. on Nov. 1, and was pronounced dead by medical personnel who responded to the scene.​
The city's Office of the Chief Medical Examiner on Thursday said Best died from "multiple blunt force injuries" and it ruled his death a suicide. It would not release further information.​
Died from multiple blunt force injuries and it’s ruled a suicide? Wtf. Guy was tasked with lowering prescription drug prices. Somebody didn’t like that idea it seems.

Reactions: bradly1101
Jan 25, 2011
Yeah. If you jump from a building you will have multiple blunt force injuries. Do you need me to draw you a picture?

What’s funny is I saw a discussion on this on freerepublic and that’s all those stable geniuses focused on. What a stupid thing to question.

Please tell me you’re not one of them.

Last edited:
Reactions: sandorski
Dec 10, 2005
Died from multiple blunt force injuries and it’s ruled a suicide? Wtf. Guy was tasked with lowering prescription drug prices. Somebody didn’t like that idea it seems.
So... going to provide some evidence to back up your hypothesis? Or are you JAQing off again?

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
Nah I was talking about the virtue signaling about the Jew joke. But anyways, none of y’all find this in the least bit suspicious?

Jan 25, 2011
Nah I was talking about the virtue signaling about the Jew joke. But anyways, none of y’all find this in the least bit suspicious?
Why is it suspicious? People of all walks of life have demons. Some can’t handle them and find a way out.

I’ll tell you what is disgusting though. How conservatives keep shitting on the families of people like this guy, Seth Rich etc... by throwing out this bullshit for, well, I don’t even know what the true motivation is.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Why is it suspicious? People of all walks of life have demons. Some can’t handle them and find a way out.

I’ll tell you what is disgusting though. How conservatives keep shitting on the families of people like this guy, Seth Rich etc... by throwing out this bullshit for, well, I don’t even know what the true motivation is.

He used to work for CVS. The only level of hell deeper is Rite Aid. Yeah I can see it.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999

The motivation is to spread conspiracy theory mind fuck.

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
Why is it suspicious?

Guy charged with lowering prices of prescription drugs all the sudden get suicided by multiple blunt force injuries. Sorry but yeah that’s suspicious.

Why the rush to “nothing to see here”...? It’s like y’all look at the poster or get some sort of political dog whistle and immediately go into defensive mode. I don’t get it, questioning things should be a good thing.

Jan 25, 2011
Guy charged with lowering prices of prescription drugs all the sudden get suicided by multiple blunt force injuries. Sorry but yeah that’s suspicious.

Why the rush to “nothing to see here”...? It’s like y’all look at the poster or get some sort of political dog whistle and immediately go into defensive mode. I don’t get it, questioning things should be a good thing.
He jumped from a goddamn building. What the hell do you think the result of that is? Stubbing his toe?

Why is it surprising someone who would experience a massive blunt force impact (you know, falling at velocity into concrete) would have multiple blunt force injuries? Explain that to me, convincingly, and I’ll take up your cause.

It’s like you latched on to something in haste and instead of taking a step back and saying, oh yeah that makes sense, you want to pretend it didn't happen.

ecogen

Golden Member
Dec 24, 2016

Guy was a GOP appointee, I highly doubt anyone was afraid he would actually lower drug prices.

Amused

Elite Member
Apr 14, 2001

That a person who jumped off a building had multiple blunt force traumas? No. I would find it suspicious if they didn't.

And ah yes, "virtue signalling." What an asshole accuses a person of doing when they're called out for being an asshole.

Hint: Just using the phrase "virtue signalling" tells me all I need to know about a person. What echo chamber they're in, and their basic lack of morality.

Another hint: He (and most of us here) actually despise anti-antisemitism. He didn't say it to gain approval (the true meaning of virtue signaling). He said it because that line of thinking just led to the deaths of 11 Jews (and 6 million more just a few decades ago) and it's fucking repugnant.

Last edited:
Nov 25, 2013

Hey, heard about this pizza joint in DC. Strange shit happening. You might want to check it out.

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
That a person who jumped off a building had multiple blunt force traumas? No. I would find it suspicious if they didn't.

And ah yes, "virtue signalling." What an asshole accuses a person of doing when they're called out for being an asshole.

Hint: Just using the phrase "virtue signalling" tells me all I need to know about a person. What echo chamber they're in, and their basic lack of morality.

Another hint: He (and most of us here) actually despise anti-antisemitism. He didn't say it to gain approval (the true meaning of virtue signaling). He said it because that line of thinking just led to the deaths of 11 Jews (and 6 million more just a few decades ago) and it's fucking repugnant.

Gawd PC Principal comes to tell me how it is. Hint, joking about offensive things doesn’t imply someone actually believes those things. Hint, when someone makes a joke about dead babies they don’t actually want to kill babies. Hint, turn down your wokeness.

Nov 25, 2013
Gawd PC Principal comes to tell me how it is. Hint, joking about offensive things doesn’t imply someone actually believes those things. Hint, when someone makes a joke about dead babies they don’t actually want to kill babies. Hint, turn down your wokeness.

Who needs to turn down what? Dude, you're the one using all the latest jargon to make all the 'pc' points even if it's in a lame attempt at snark.

Oh yeah, and fyf. :p

EDIT: and blunt force trauma for the win. How many floors did he fall?

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
Details are too sparse. It’s obvious they are withholding info while they investigate.

JSt0rm

Lifer
Sep 5, 2000
https://www.cleveland.com/metro/index.ssf/2018/11/death_of_hhs_official_daniel_b.html

WASHINGTON, D.C. - The Nov. 1 death of Daniel Best, a pharmaceutical executive from Bay Village who led U.S. Department of Health and Human Services efforts to lower prescription drug prices, has been ruled a suicide, officials in Washington, D.C., said Thursday.​
Police say Best was found "unresponsive" near the garage door exit of an apartment building in Washington, D.C.'s Navy Yard neighborhood at 5:25 a.m. on Nov. 1, and was pronounced dead by medical personnel who responded to the scene.​
The city's Office of the Chief Medical Examiner on Thursday said Best died from "multiple blunt force injuries" and it ruled his death a suicide. It would not release further information.​

actual footage of ugly reading this news...

tenor.gif

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
And yet, that is what every single conspiracy theory has as it's villain. The Jews. So while not funny, it is accurate. The conspiratards will blame "the Jews."
I've never once looked at a conspiracy theory that mentioned Jews. The only one that I might think the Jews were involved in is the flat earth movement, and the reason is that it's brilliant.