Death of H.R. McMaster's father being investigated as suspicious.

Jan 25, 2011
McMasters father dies of what is being called blunt force trauma to the head and was originally ruled accidental. As of now it is being investigated as suspicious by Philadelphia police.

He was a resident at a retirement home. Hopefully they find it was just an unfortunate accident. I lost my mother, step father and last 2 grand parents in the last couple years and I can't imagine if i were to find out they were take by someones actions.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/19/us/mcmaster-father-death/index.html

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Hmm, I hate to subscribe to conspiracy theories, but didn't McMaster take some parting shot at Russia on his last day? Something about acknowledging 'hybrid warfare'?

Nah, can't be a Russian agent. Probably just an under-qualified orderly mishandling the victim.

FIVR

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2016
Trump did it. This is exactly the kind of thing he would do.

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
Hmm, I hate to subscribe to conspiracy theories, but didn't McMaster take some parting shot at Russia on his last day? Something about acknowledging 'hybrid warfare'?

Nah, can't be a Russian agent. Probably just an under-qualified orderly mishandling the victim.

The real question is how was Hillary involved. :D

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
The real question is how was Hillary involved. :D

Hillary in the Bingo Room, with a shuffleboard cue.

...well, that was bad form. RIP to McMasters' father. If it wasn't a fall from age-related reasons, then mishandling is certainly possible. I rather doubt foul play.

Darwin333

Lifer
Dec 11, 2006
Does anyone know if Trump's EO to limit litigation against nursing homes went through? You could no longer sue for abuse.

https://www.npr.org/2017/08/21/5449...r-for-nursing-home-residents-to-sue-for-abuse

Wouldn't matter. If he was there before Obama passed the rule then he could have very well already signed an arbitration clause if the rule has in fact changed while he was in there he'd still need to sign the arbitration clause. Sounds like the rule change is more harmful to new patients entering nursing homes. And yeah, fuck that "plain language" bullshit when they can deny you entrance if you don't sign it. I surely don't want nursing homes gross negligence to be easier for them to hide away, that isn't just bad for the person injured it is bad for everyone.

Nov 25, 2013
McMasters father dies of what is being called blunt force trauma to the head and was originally ruled accidental. As of now it is being investigated as suspicious by Philadelphia police.

He was a resident at a retirement home. Hopefully they find it was just an unfortunate accident. I lost my mother, step father and last 2 grand parents in the last couple years and I can't imagine if i were to find out they were take by someones actions.

https://www.cnn.com/2018/04/19/us/mcmaster-father-death/index.html

The article shows that facility to have some serious issues regarding the care/service it provides.