Dear God, Hillary Clinton. Please Just Go.

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Yeah, I'm tired of hearing from her too. I'd much rather listen to trump talk about how he won in 2016 at every rally he goes to.

/s

You know who needs to go away and never heard from again? Right wingers like the OP who constantly complain about everything and who blame everyone but themselves for their problems.

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Yeah, I'm tired of hearing from her too. I'd much rather listen to trump talk about how he won in 2016 at every rally he goes to.

/s

You know who needs to go away and never heard from again? Right wingers like the OP who constantly complain about everything and who blame everyone but themselves for their problems.

Of course the right wingers need to go away. That's the only way brown shirts, like yourself, who think people with views that are different than yours, would be happy. Like it or not cock breath, I've got just as much right to exist as you. lol

Reactions: whm1974

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
Of course the right wingers need to go away. That's the only way brown shirts, like yourself, who think people with views that are different than yours, would be happy. Like it or not cock breath, I've got just as much right to exist as you. lol

Your team are the ones actually marching with nazis and getting their endorsements.

Btw, trump cock sucker, I didn't say you don't have the right to exist, I just think you shouldn't be heard from, you know, kind of like a "lock her up" type thing, you brainless hypocrite.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
STOP WATCHING ALEX JONES... IT ROTS YOUR BRAIN

These guys are so clueless and there isn't even a hint of self awareness of their hypocrisy. They support an administration who is literally the richest administration ever in US history, even putting aside, billionaire funded his daddy, trump.

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
An epiphany might occur, one day, when you realize that it's actually you, who thinks that people with views that are different than yours, should go away.

I mean, sure, you've been trained by your thought leaders to repeat specific talking points after you hear certain conjuring phrases, but man, seriously.

Us libtards tolerate all views. It's why all those "identity groups" end up voting for the libtard candidate.

The only view we don't tolerate is intolerance. Which is your view.

But keep on keepin' on.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Old fart OP shakes fists at cloud waiting for someone to change his adult diaper while watching Fox News 16 hours a day.

Reactions: dank69

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
The only view we don't tolerate is intolerance. Which is your view.

But keep on keepin' on.

Thats the core of it, and why you see someone like Slow and taj inject the notion that the left is the real racists, homophobics and generic bigots that is at the very essence of the hate culture that is "the right".
Its interference is right out of a 1935 nazi propaganda playbook.
Muslim ban.
Grab em by the pussy
Tansgender ban.
Pence as VP (hang all gay rethoric)
Both sides, good tiki torch people
Horseface
Bodyslammer
<endless list is endless>
In the face of all that, on the record, facts as a matter of reality as sure as gravity is a thing, they have the audacity to come to our faces and say : NO, YOU ARE THE RACIST.
It defies all logic and must leave you speechless for a second.. Its like holding the murder weapon while still in the chest of the victim and you go NAAAArH... YOU are the murderer. Or the adulterer caught in the act NOOOO this is not me fucking, it is you fucking.......
Is it the meth? These are broken people. If they were code I'd try and debug them.

Reactions: Pohemi and nickqt

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Oh come on....
If you google the Clinton's back in their early years, they looked quite the upcoming liberal couple.
Bill had the hippie look and Hillary the bra burner MS generation.
People forget that Hillary may be a hard sell, but once swallowed the first time the second time around she is quite palatable.
Take NY and the senate, Hillary was a hard sell originally yet elected, then the second time she easily won.
I think the fear of Hillary and the stigma is far greater than the actual Hillary, when given the chance.
If Hillary had been elected in 2016, even many republicans that hated her would have warmed up to her come 2020 and her re-election.
That's the thing about Hillary. people make a monster out of her, then warm up to her once they get past electing her.
She'd have been a tough cookie, and very popular for women, even republican women had she been given the chance.
I doubt she would have cuddled up to North Korea or Putin, but she'd have done us proud.
I absolutely believe Hillary would have been a much better president than Obama, and more determined world leader.
I doubt Donald Trump would have dared challenge Hillary in 2020, and we'd most likely never heard of Donald Trump ever again, at least in politics.

Last edited:

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004

Projectionist extraordinaire. Well done.

Jan 25, 2011
Screw it I'm putting this here too! It's applicable.

gv101918dapr.jpg

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Projectionist extraordinaire. Well done.

Yeah, that was expectedly over the top. The problem is that nothing substantial would change under Hillary as she's part of the problem class economically and politically. She won the popular vote but Trump even with Russian support should have been crushed. The powers that be backed Hillary and she had to be the candidate that lost.

I'm with Russel Brand. Here he with the "conventional wisdom" people arguing about surface issues and he goes to the heart of the problem. Damn I'm a radical :D

Reactions: Jaskalas

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
I really hope she runs again (or Clinton 2.0 - Warren). I think Trump would only win bigger than he did in 2016 against either of them.*

*So long as the Trump economy keeps doing well.

ecogen

Golden Member
Dec 24, 2016
I really hope she runs again (or Clinton 2.0 - Warren). I think Trump would only win bigger than he did in 2016 against either of them.*

*So long as the Trump economy keeps doing well.

I see that you changed your signature. I thought you said using Dem's as a plural was correct? Pathetic little troll loses again.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
I see that you changed your signature. I thought you said using Dem's as a plural was correct? Pathetic little troll loses again.

I change my signature pretty regularly, the Dem's provide so much material over and over again. I just updated it again for you.

ecogen

Golden Member
Dec 24, 2016
Speaking of predictions were you one of the people that were sure Hillary was going to win? :D :D

No? I wasn't even paying attention to the election back then. I started paying attention again to US politics after Trump got elected, it's like watching a trainwreck in slow motion. Great popcorn material.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
No? I wasn't even paying attention to the election back then. I started paying attention again to US politics after Trump got elected, it's like watching a trainwreck in slow motion. Great popcorn material.

You think our low unemployment, rising wages, strengthening middle class, increasing workforce participation, lower levels of illegal immigration, better trade deals with our neighbors, no unneeded foreign wars situation of today is a trainwreck? Well, as you said, you have no perspective as this is all you know. By your own admission you are ignorant and have no frame of reference, seeing as you've only been paying attention for less than two years. Yet you think you have an informed opinion and are in a position to judge. Fairly amazing, the smugness of the left today.

ecogen

Golden Member
Dec 24, 2016
You think our low unemployment, rising wages, strengthening middle class, increasing workforce participation, lower levels of illegal immigration, better trade deals with our neighbors, no unneeded foreign wars situation of today is a trainwreck? Well, as you said, you have no perspective as this is all you know. By your own admission you are ignorant and have no frame of reference, seeing as you've only been paying attention for less than two years. Yet you think you have an informed opinion and are in a position to judge. Fairly amazing, the smugness of the left today.

Thanks Obama.

SlowSpyder

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Thanks Obama.

Wages didn't rise under Obama, workforce participation went down under Obama, Obama played footsie with ISIS, etc. etc. Of course how would someone that's only been paying attention for a year and a half know these things?

ecogen

Golden Member
Dec 24, 2016
Wages didn't rise under Obama, workforce participation went down under Obama, Obama played footsie with ISIS, etc. etc. Of course how would someone that's only been paying attention for a year and a half know these things?

Thanks Obama.

Reactions: cytg111