Dean vs. Clark: Liking Dean

Oct 3, 2003
Dean looks good on TV = and he has a smart mouth. Very entertaining. He is like clinton
with an attitude, and a sense of humor! Mean, yet funny, in a non hurtful way.
Clark certainly has the pedigree, but he is so stiff - this man will never survive on live
television.
Television and high speed internet elects leaders here in the USA. And Dean rules these mediums.
This may be a very good thing - we need some Clinton prosperity back!.
Dean has the smart mouth, attitude, combativeness, and wit to hold off anybody, and ultimately make the Shrub
look like the simpleton that he is!
PLease disagree! I love hearing from the Repub idiots. I enjoy printing your conservative opionions, and
using the printed Repub propoganda to wipe my butt after I go number #2!
My love to you all! Chazz

---

chazzheatherly,

Welcome to AnandTech Forums, and especially to our Politics and News forum. So far, almost everything you have posted is useless, boring rants that do not contribute to any discussion in which you have posted. If that is the best you have to offer, you will quickly find that you are intellectually outgunned, and we may have to ban your account as an act of mercy.

Please keep your replies on topic and back up your opinions with facts and links. And please do not start more threads to continue the same rants you have posted previously. They are obviously lame, unintelligen troll posts intended only to start flame wars.

Ciff Notes version: Do better, or go elsewhere.

AnandTech Moderator

Jan 12, 2003
Originally posted by: chazzheatherly
Dean looks good on TV = and he has a smart mouth. Very entertaining. He is like clinton
Clark certainly has the pedigree, but he is so stiff - this man will never survive on live
television.
Television and high speed internet elects leaders here in the USA. And Dean rules these mediums.
Dean has the smart mouth, attitude, combativeness, and wit to hold off anybody, and ultimately make the Shrub
PLease disagree! I love hearing from the Repub idiots. I enjoy printing your conservative opionions, and

Look in the mirror.

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
Dean looks good on TV

I stopped reading right there.

Gee...the first thing I think about when looking for a presidential candidate that stands for the same things I would is how they look on TV.

rolleye.gif

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
television.
You sound like someone who would have ink all over his bum!

JackStorm

Golden Member
Aug 26, 2003
Ugh...where are the mods when you need them?...are they really going to let us suffer like this? we're geting flooded with Bush bashing propaganda and incoherent babble. And quite frankly SPAM! I mean hell, I dislike Bush, but crist, this is such obvious anti-bush propaganda.

P.S: This will be the last thread posted by him that I'll ever read. No sence in reading the same crap over and over again.

Jan 12, 2003
Don't EVEN go after William Jefferson Clinton, you piss ant nothing. Clinton was the BEST Presidint we ever had, look at the economic prosperity. Bush is an idiot, look at the current depression.
You wish girls that cute would give your jolt cola, male breast having, fat ass super size wearing,
fat boy butt the time of day. But they never will, fat boy. Just vote Democratic and shut up!

..saving him some time.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
Originally posted by: xxxxxJohnGaltxxxxx
Don't EVEN go after William Jefferson Clinton, you piss ant nothing. Clinton was the BEST Presidint we ever had, look at the economic prosperity. Bush is an idiot, look at the current depression.
You wish girls that cute would give your jolt cola, male breast having, fat ass super size wearing,
fat boy butt the time of day. But they never will, fat boy. Just vote Democratic and shut up!

..saving him some time.
LOL the leftist version of Dari

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Originally posted by: Red Dawn

..saving him some time.

I was thinking BigDude.

tnitsuj

Diamond Member
May 22, 2003
Originally posted by: conjur
Dean looks good on TV

I stopped reading right there.

Gee...the first thing I think about when looking for a presidential candidate that stands for the same things I would is how they look on TV.

rolleye.gif

Actually, that is one of the first things that political advisors do when they look at candidates. Like it or not, the presidency ultimately becomes a contest of image and popularity. Appearence is a huge part of it.

Remember the infamous Nixon debate? five o clock shadow? that really hurt him.

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
dean is unelectable. he is not like clinton the democratic moderate. clark is better then dean.

MonstaThrilla

Golden Member
Sep 16, 2000
...but...but...but...I thought Dean was part of the "electable-wing of the Democratic Party?" Are you implying that he lied?

Who said that Dean was part of the "electable-wing of the Democratic Party"? Dean never said that. He used to say he "represents the Democratic wing of the Democratic party". He doesn't use that line anymore though. I think Lieberman used the electable-wing line.

Jan 12, 2003
Originally posted by: MonstaThrilla
...but...but...but...I thought Dean was part of the "electable-wing of the Democratic Party?" Are you implying that he lied?

Who said that Dean was part of the "electable-wing of the Democratic Party"? Dean never said that. He used to say he "represents the Democratic wing of the Democratic party". He doesn't use that line anymore though. I think Lieberman used the electable-wing line.

My mistake; I stand corrected. It was Graham. It's so hard to tell those guys apart.

MonstaThrilla

Golden Member
Sep 16, 2000

My mistake; I stand corrected. It was Graham. It's so hard to tell those guys apart.

I like how when even acknowledging a correction, you manage to slip in a shot against the Democrats. :D

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Originally posted by: WinstonSmith
Originally posted by: Red Dawn

..saving him some time.

I was thinking BigDude.
I was thinking we finally have a Democrat that speeks to Republicans in their language. Even Galt had the sense to tell him to look in the mirror. Recognized him right away. :D