Dean Staffer Says Was 'Grabbed' At Gephardt Event

SuperTool

Lifer
Jan 25, 2000
It's nice that there are rightwingers on this board giving us the scoop on Democratic nomination politics. No need to go read the news, just come here.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: SuperTool
It's nice that there are rightwingers on this board giving us the scoop on Democratic nomination politics. No need to go read the news, just come here.

YADA
rolleye.gif

It's nice that there are leftists on this board giving us the scoop on the eventual Republican political nominee. No need to read the news, just come here.

CkG

SuperTool

Lifer
Jan 25, 2000
Originally posted by: CADkindaGUY

YADA
rolleye.gif

It's nice that there are leftists on this board giving us the scoop on the eventual Republican political nominee. No need to read the news, just come here.

CkG

Very mature. Now which leftist on this board is sticking his nose in GOP nominating process, which has already been decided for all intents and purposes?

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: CADkindaGUY

YADA
rolleye.gif

CkG

Very mature. Now which leftist on this board is sticking his nose in GOP nominating process, which has already been decided for all intents and purposes?

It's news. And yes - you leftists who post your stuff about Bush and the election are doing nothing different than I am. I have every right to and will continue to post about the politicos involving themselfs in the quest to be President. I'm sure any "mature" person would want to stay informed of the "news" if they want to make an informed decision.

CkG

CaptnKirk

Lifer
Jul 25, 2002
That was sure an empty story - I expected to see sometning else about Arnold and some chick.

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999

The liberal version of free speech? SSDD and par for the course.

All I can say is keep it up Cad, watching the Democrats st@b each other in the back is a spectator sport, I do appreciate it.