Dean pleads for help to get out of debt!

kylebisme

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2000
well thank god he is out of the race, obviously he has no respect for a balanced budget.

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: TheSnowman
well thank god he is out of the race, obviously he has no respect for a balanced budget.

More lame spewing of garbage from the NeoCon Gallery that have no business talking about overspending.
rolleye.gif

He had a tremendous revenue stream rolling in, then the Dean scream happened by Media and the money came to a screeching halt as fast as the scream.

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
are you suggesting that overspending is an acceptable way to run things?

Please read. It was not overspending at the rate they had money flowing in. They had already contracted work when the money "ABRUPTLY" stopped.

kylebisme

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2000
that is overspending, spending money you don't have just because you assume it will turn up later. are you really so caught up in your partisan bickering that you cannot see this is essentially the same backassed logic that the neo-cons use to justfiy their budgeting?

btw, i got a kick out of you calling me a neo-con, you'd save yourself some humiliation if you took the time to look a persons post history a bit before making such accusations. ;)

Orsorum

Lifer
Dec 26, 2001
Originally posted by: dmcowen674
are you suggesting that overspending is an acceptable way to run things?

Please read. It was not overspending at the rate they had money flowing in. They had already contracted work when the money "ABRUPTLY" stopped.

So... they spent money they didn't have?

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
that is overspending, spending money you don't have just because you assume it will turn up later. are you really so caught up in your partisan bickering that you cannot see this is essentially the same backassed logic that the neo-cons use to justfiy their budgeting?

btw, i got a kick out of you calling me a neo-con, you'd save yourself some humiliation if you took the time to look a persons post history a bit before making such accusations. ;)

If you were in that position, you would've been spending exactly the same way. It was not "Normal" even for Politics for such an abrupt halt. The Media put the smackdown with the Dean Scream.

Orsorum

Lifer
Dec 26, 2001

If you were in that position, you would've been spending exactly the same way. It was not "Normal" even for Politics for such an abrupt halt. The Media put the smackdown with the Dean Scream.

No, he was spending money he didn't have. That's called "living off of credit", or "how so many idiots screw themselves over every year."

kylebisme

Diamond Member
Mar 25, 2000
exactly, and it is not something i do, and it is sure as hell not something i want our president doing; that stands regardless of what party he belongs to.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
You guys are so perfect why are you running for President then??? :confused:
I have too many Skeletons in the closet..Damn Beer Goggles!

UltraQuiet

Banned
Sep 22, 2001

More lame spewing of garbage from the NeoCon Gallery that have no business talking about overspending.
rolleye.gif

He had a tremendous revenue stream rolling in, then the Dean scream happened by Media and the money came to a screeching halt as fast as the scream.

Sounds like one of your ilk Dave. Monumental stupidity leading to a fiscal crisis resulting in begging on the internet, hoping there will people stupid enough to give you money. The difference being that Dean energized an entire political party whereas your stupidity only resulted in a police record and hundreds of people getting bilked out of their money.

GoPackGo

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 2003
In debt = spending money you don't have

whats to debate?

There are lots of people who do that.

Dean in effect got layed off.

Just because he was raising money like crazy doesn't mean he should have been spending it like crazy when there were so many candidates.

burnedout

Diamond Member
Oct 12, 1999

rolleye.gif

LOL, yeah, liberal wannabe college students maxing out their credit cards.

Student 1: Hey, this is cool. We can now interact with a real presidential candidate on the innernet using Innernet Exploder.

Student 2: $24.99 per month for premium access isn't so cheap. I can name easier ways to publish one's thoughts in cyberspace.

Student 1: I'm not worried about the price. My conservative parents pay all my college bills anyway.

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
Sounds like one of your ilk Dave. Monumental stupidity leading to a fiscal crisis resulting in begging on the internet, hoping there will people stupid enough to give you money. The difference being that Dean energized an entire political party whereas your stupidity only resulted in a police record and hundreds of people getting bilked out of their money.

Ouch! Tough room. :beer:

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: Corn

Ouch! Tough room. :beer:

Yep, Technology is stupid and the U.S. has no business with it, that's why the rest of the world is leaving the U.S. behind.

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
Yep, Technology is stupid and the U.S. has no business with it, that's why the rest of the world is leaving the U.S. behind.

"technology" was not to blame for your unauthorized usage of property that did not belong to you. The reason we are getting "left behind" is that there are too many stupid people like you in the workforce.

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: Corn

"technology" was not to blame for your unauthorized usage of property that did not belong to you. The reason we are getting "left behind" is that there are too many stupid people like you in the workforce.

Yep and Greenspan and the President agree with you, you guys must be proud. The Dumbing down of America and Proud of it, how special.

Corn

Diamond Member
Nov 12, 1999
Simply stating the fact that the "technology" workforce is replete with morons /= pride. Once again you reinforce my opinion of you. Evidently some things simply cannot be taught.