Dean Attack on Kerry Farm Vote Backfires

alchemize

Lifer
Mar 24, 2000

CAD must be sleeping off last night's cocktails ;)

Disclosure: This link is part of a vast right wing conspiracy. Clicking on this link will brainwash you.

"Once again, Howard Dean has issued a statement that will likely result in a clarifying statement to correct the record. This time, Dean wrongly accused John Kerry of supporting farm legislation he didn't support and voting against flood relief for farmers that Kerry did support," said Stephanie Cutter, Kerry campaign spokesperson.

Just what we need...democrats fighting over who can pander better to farmers :)

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: alchemize
CAD must be sleeping off last night's cocktails ;)

Disclosure: This link is part of a vast right wing conspiracy. Clicking on this link will brainwash you.

"Once again, Howard Dean has issued a statement that will likely result in a clarifying statement to correct the record. This time, Dean wrongly accused John Kerry of supporting farm legislation he didn't support and voting against flood relief for farmers that Kerry did support," said Stephanie Cutter, Kerry campaign spokesperson.

Just what we need...democrats fighting over who can pander better to farmers :)

Nope - not sleeping off the booze(although it is "part" of why) - I am not at home. Visiting relatives so they can see the kids and stuff. That doesn't leave me much time to dig dem dirt;)

Interesting statements by dean though. One never knows what he'll say next.

CkG

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
What Farms? We don't need no stinking Farms anyway. They're all getting bulldozed for massive subdivisions and Walmarts. We get everything we need from overseas. Just like we don't need any Manufacturing jobs either. All those Ex Farmers are now Millionaires from the sale of all that land themselves so that they can also contribute in the "trickle down" affect.

maluckey

Platinum Member
Jan 31, 2003
From what I see now, the other candidates are finally waking up to the fact that they can't run for President if Dean gets the nod.

Dean is showing that his technique of convincing the other candidates not to attack him has finally run out of mileage. He also doesn't appear to stand the heat very well.

Crimson

Banned
Oct 11, 1999
Originally posted by: dmcowen674
What Farms? We don't need no stinking Farms anyway. They're all getting bulldozed for massive subdivisions and Walmarts. We get everything we need from overseas. Just like we don't need any Manufacturing jobs either. All those Ex Farmers are now Millionaires from the sale of all that land themselves so that they can also contribute in the "trickle down" affect.

Whats amazing is that there is all these Walmarts out there, but you STILL can't manage to even get a job there! You keep telling us they are hiring.. go get a job.

CADsortaGUY

Lifer
Oct 19, 2001
www.ShawCAD.com
Originally posted by: Crimson

Whats amazing is that there is all these Walmarts out there, but you STILL can't manage to even get a job there! You keep telling us they are hiring.. go get a job.

I gave him the link once, but here it is again - just incase he lost it.:)

It's a new year dave - turn over a new leaf:D

CkG

tcsenter

Lifer
Sep 7, 2001
With less than three weeks before the Iowa caucuses, Howard Dean (search) is picking a fight with John Kerry (search) over farm policy, trying to portray him as just another urban, Northeastern senator out of touch with the needs of Iowa farmers....Kerry, in fact, did vote for the flood relief that Bradley opposed. The proof is on the Web site of recorded votes that Congress operates.
That kind of thing tends to happen when one's entire campaign strategy can be characterized thusly:
"Every other candidate sucks and I don't. Whatever they are for, I'm against. Whatever they're against, I'm for. Note: this might change depending on the candiate I'm attacking, but don't hold that against me. I have no actual positions of my own, but I think you should vote for me anyway, because I'm not those guys."

dmcowen674

No Lifer
Oct 13, 1999
www.alienbabeltech.com
Originally posted by: CADkindaGUY

CkG

Oh, while you away I signed up on that website. Haven't heard back from them yet, must be swamped with all the applicants.
They should hire more folks to look at the Resumes.

Crimson

Banned
Oct 11, 1999
Originally posted by: CADkindaGUY

CkG

Oh, while you away I signed up on that website. Haven't heard back from them yet, must be swamped with all the applicants.
They should hire more folks to look at the Resumes.

Maybe they figure you are unqualified. Generally people who really want jobs will actually show up at a place of employment. Seems like you are being kind of lazy here. Maybe thats part of the problem.