Deadpool 2 teaser trailer

JEDI

Lifer
Sep 25, 2001
One of the characters is definitely Domino.

Some IDs here:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=20bpjtCbCz0
domino wtf?
where's the circle around her eye like in the comics?

eeca1f2d0c1cda82dc5a9097bacbf1e2.jpg

edit:
hm.. the pic sorta looks like Xfile's Gillian Anderson

Last edited:

mikeymikec

Lifer
May 19, 2011
ahh..she didn't have the circle in the trailer you linked

She did in some scenes but there was one where I could have sworn she didn't. Intentional or not? Pay some cinema some money to find out!

(where do I apply for shill money?)

JEDI

Lifer
Sep 25, 2001
She did in some scenes but there was one where I could have sworn she didn't. Intentional or not?
Pay some cinema some money to find out!

(where do I apply for shill money?)
heh.. not getting any $ from me.
I predict im going to see it for free :D

got some free tix from Coca-Cola along with popcorn/soda for any movie.
going to use it to see dp2 and infinity war.

XavierMace

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2013
But the movie was absolutely worth seeing not in 3D. Local theater was doing a Deadpool Double Feature for opening night. Went with a few friends, was fantastic. Not sure it will quite have the rewatch-ability of the first one but the laughs started at the opening credits and went until the final line of text disappeared on the closing credits.

blankslate

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2008
Watched on "Thursday Preview night"

It's really good. Most of the jokes are easily accessible but there are some "You have to be really into geek culture to get it" jokes.

Most of the jokes land imo.

Josh Brolin is very good as Cable although the script limits his character development until the last act (really a minor quibble though) He's turned in 2 great comic book roles in the first half of this year Any boost to his career as a result of Cable and Thanos will be well deserved.

Arguably the best series of in credit vignettes from any movie. At the very least among the funniest ever.

8.5 / 10 Good follow up. Watching again.

Skel

Diamond Member
Apr 11, 2001
It's out.
Worth paying the premium to watch in 3D?

When we watched it last night we were told it wasn't in 3D at all. I didn't see it listed in any of the theaters near me, so I don't think it's out there. I could be wrong though.

Aikouka

Lifer
Nov 27, 2001
As a note to anyone going to see it, there's nothing after the full credits.

Aikouka

Lifer
Nov 27, 2001
You know, I always rely on you to perform these scouting missions for us. :D

Hey, if I can save anyone some time and help them beat the post-movie rush, it's a job well done! :p

There is one end-credit scene... I think it was right after the fancy credits. I'd definitely recommend staying for it.

ImpulsE69

Lifer
Jan 8, 2010
Yea, what exactly do they call those credits. There were 2 different ones, but not at 'the end'. Funny AF though.