[DEAD]Virgin Mobile LG Optimus V: $28.00. Free ship.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pardus

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2000
$28.00 @letstalk.com

Currently Back-ordered, but orders can be placed.

LG Optimus V (Virgin Mobile USA) Summary

Upgrade to Android 2.2 on this 3G & Wi-Fi capable smartphone. Navigate on a 3.2" touchscreen with a virtual QWERTY keyboard and Swype® text entry.

Be the first to review this phone.
LG Optimus V (Virgin Mobile USA)

QWERTY Virtual Keyboard
3.2" touchscreen
Android 2.2 OS
3.2 Camera with Video
WiFi connectivity

Included Accessories

USB cable
Charger
Battery
2GB MicroSD card
lg-optimus-v-virgin-mobile-usa_xl.jpg

Last edited:

thedarkwolf

Diamond Member
Oct 13, 1999
I bought a used one for a little more than that just to play with since my normal phone is dumb.

kmmatney

Diamond Member
Jun 19, 2000
My wife has this phone - not bad, especially for this price. She is grandfathered into the "unlimited" text and data + 300 minutes of talk for $25/mo plan. The screen is a bit small, battery life isn't great, it's slower than an iPhone 3GS, and I don't really like the version of Android that it's using. But at this price it's by far the best bang-for-buck on Virgin Mobile. If work didn't pay for my iPhone, just is what I would be using...

JBT

Lifer
Nov 28, 2001
Thanks OP we were looking to get my wife a phone for VM. We were planning on going for the Optimus Elite but For $28 its worth trying out this one.

ShreddedWheat

Apr 3, 2006
I have this phone, bought for 130 and then price matched at 100 within a month and bought another one for 100 as backup a year ago. This is a steal. It isn't an iPhone but is a good phone with a good resolution. Just wish there was an update to the iOS. :(

Ksyder

Golden Member
Feb 14, 2006
This isn't that great IMO. I got the Optimus S (Sprint version) in November 2010 for free, plus a $100 Wal-Mart gift card.

http://www.walmart.letstalk.com/brands/walmart/home/index.htm

You can get an EVO Design 4G for free from WW right now. The Optimus isn't a very good phone. Screen is not very responsive and the buttons are small.

Even the new Galaxy S II is only $89.

You are right that the Optimus isn't a very good phone.

$28 for the Optimus V "Off Contract" is a steal. Any Optimus phone with a contract is not. Have fun paying your $350 etf for a cheap LG phone or else pay over $70 a month for 2 years when you could be on VM and pay $35 or whatever and leave anytime you want.

JBT

Lifer
Nov 28, 2001
I just received an email saying this was a price mistake and its really $78, but because of there error I can get $10 off..

Status
Not open for further replies.