Dead topic

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

meltdown75

Lifer
Nov 17, 2004
wth enough deleted replies up there? :confused:

first time i clicked this thread which i can only imagine is a complete trainwreck...

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
Originally posted by: meltdown75

first time i clicked this thread which i can only imagine is a complete trainwreck...

ultimate pwnage.

seemingly random

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 2007
Has anybody figured out which way the op was leaning? I would guess a religious based afterlife but you never can tell. It did seem that he was off his meds...

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
Originally posted by: Wolfcastle
Originally posted by: alkemyst

ultimate pwnage.

You're stupid. Sorry, I had to resist as much as I could. But it's so true that it had to be said.

wow, try not to get too upset emo.

Only a spineless dork would go and delete a string of their threads.

How about sticking to something for once even if everyone doesn't agree, sheep?

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Originally posted by: seemingly random
Has anybody figured out which way the op was leaning? I would guess a religious based afterlife but you never can tell. It did seem that he was off his meds...

I suspect so. Somehow "decay in the ground" was a ridiculous answer, but "afterlife" was to be defended.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
Originally posted by: alkemyst
ultimate pwnage.
You're stupid. Sorry, I had to resist as much as I could. But it's so true that it had to be said.
So how smart are you if you spent so much time with him?

KingGheedora

Diamond Member
Jun 24, 2006
Originally posted by: Barack Obama
No agenda. Just asking how you know and why you know.

It's a straightforward question, but if you are being stupid about it, I'll call you on it.

When you die, you get access to the secret AT forums: ATOT - AnandTech On-Topic.

I LOL'ed.

seemingly random

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 2007
Originally posted by: BrokenVisage
It's back...
Damn, I missed the irony in the new thread title. We can ask this thread what happens after death, about resurrection and all. This is great. Thanks op...

Born2bwire

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2005
Wow... he took the time to erase each and everyone of his posts in here. Heh, reminds me of a guy in another forum that in a hissy fit (or some kind of dementia) went back and edited out all of his posts, hundreds of them. Then later he comes back to the forums he asks if that could be undone.

SlickSnake

Diamond Member
May 29, 2007
WOW.

Just WOW.

First he asks about life after death in the topic, then posts this as his first comment:

No agenda. Just asking how you know and why you know.

It's a straightforward question, but if you are being stupid about it, I'll call you on it.

So then he must not like some of the answers he got, and deletes all his responses? :confused:

How wack is that? :roll:

This is like taking back a gift:gift: for no explainable reason. :shocked:

SlickSnake

Diamond Member
May 29, 2007

I believe he posted he was of the Christian faith. Should anyone be surprised about deleting all his responses, then? He obviously bit off more than he could chew, and 10000 hail Marys and a sizable donation was not going to cover it all.

skyking

Lifer
Nov 21, 2001
Originally posted by: SlickSnake

I believe he posted he was of the Christian faith. Should anyone be surprised about deleting all his responses, then? He obviously bit off more than he could chew, and 10000 hail Marys and a sizable donation was not going to cover it all.

:thumbsup:
His fire insurance was not up to the task:evil: