DEAD: Sandisk Sansa Clip+ 4GB MP3 Player (Red, Blue or Black) $30.99 @Radioshack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pardus

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2000
1. Click here to receive your $10 off $40 coupon (codes are unique, one-time use coupons)
2. Click Here for Red, Blue or Black and add to cart
3. In cart, look for Livestrong Donation banner (in yellow)
4. Click on "add donation to my order" for $1
5. In promo code box, enter the coupon you got above
6. Total should be $30.99 with free shipping

Sale ends 10/16. Stolen from SD.

Last edited by a moderator:

disports

Golden Member
Jul 18, 2008
Saw this on SD too. A few of them commented that they also hit up their local Target and found some on clearance for $15 but of course YMMV. I may go check out the local Target and test my luck.

The0ne

Jan 3, 2006
$10 off, good deal. This is the plus version as well so yay for microSDHC support. I have plenty of the regular ones but going to have to pick one of these simply for the microSD support (I have plenty of 8gig ones laying around ahhahah)

Thanks!

ibex333

Diamond Member
Mar 26, 2005
Doesn't seem like much of a deal given the 8gb costs exactly twice as much.

I can confirm this is a great mp3 player though. Been using it for months now. Holds a charge very well, great sound quality, tiny size. What more can I ask for?

angry hampster

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2007
www.lexaphoto.com
Doesn't seem like much of a deal given the 8gb costs exactly twice as much.

I can confirm this is a great mp3 player though. Been using it for months now. Holds a charge very well, great sound quality, tiny size. What more can I ask for?

Why do you need the 8GB model if the player can use microsd cards? An 8GB card goes for what...$10?

I will second the quality of these things though. I've been using my 2GB 1st-gen model for nearly three years now. Battery still lasts a very long time and I only use it occasionally.

Triumph

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
How is the battery life on these? I still have my old AAA powered MP3 player because when I travel or ride the motorcycle, it is a lot easier to swap the battery than look for a power outlet and wait 2 or 3 hours for it to charge. But if the battery life on these is 10+ hours, I might consider one.

angry hampster

Diamond Member
Dec 15, 2007
www.lexaphoto.com
How is the battery life on these? I still have my old AAA powered MP3 player because when I travel or ride the motorcycle, it is a lot easier to swap the battery than look for a power outlet and wait 2 or 3 hours for it to charge. But if the battery life on these is 10+ hours, I might consider one.

16-20hrs with mine.

MotF Bane

No Lifer
Dec 22, 2006

I use mine almost exclusively in my car, high volume setting into a tape deck. Still lasts me a couple weeks per charge.

The0ne

Jan 3, 2006

LONG :) buy a few, you won't regret it.

Triumph

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Barring a computer with USB port, could I charge this with say, my AT&T Blackberry charger? IIRC, the USB charging voltage is standardized.*

(with the exception of Verizon who are just a bunch of a-holes anyway and made the USB style charger on my Razr incompatible with the USB style charger for my at&t work blackberry)

Thump553

Lifer
Jun 2, 2000
I don't know anything about how the Blackberry charges, but I can confirm this charges fine on a normal computer USB port.

I got this same model a year ago for $50 and love it a lot. Long battery life, large storage capacity, excellent sound quality, miniscule size, and FLAC support. For my needs, it's perfect.

The0ne

Jan 3, 2006
Barring a computer with USB port, could I charge this with say, my AT&T Blackberry charger? IIRC, the USB charging voltage is standardized.*

(with the exception of Verizon who are just a bunch of a-holes anyway and made the USB style charger on my Razr incompatible with the USB style charger for my at&t work blackberry)

Should not be a problem since you can charge phones via your pc with the same cable. I can charge the Clip and HTC phone with no issues.

Excelsior

Lifer
May 30, 2002
Thanks for this. My old 4GB non+ Clip was eaten by a dog. I loved it though. Solid battery life, simple ui, good features (flac, ogg, monkey, FM) and small size. Perfect for a go anywhere/all-around mp3 player that if you lose or destroy, you won't lose any sleep over.

Status
Not open for further replies.