Golden Member
Sep 7, 2005
did anyone else get "queued for processing"

nm, got the email just now.

Last edited:

coloumb

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
hrm..do I really need to spend $16.49 for a game that I might not get to play until the year 2015 [I've still have a list of games I need to play before this one]? :)

mindcycle

Golden Member
Jan 9, 2008
Just a heads up..

I bought this earlier but the email they sent out didn't include a steam code. From what I can tell you have to install the impulse client in order to get the code, which is pretty lame IMO. If I buy steam games from another site i'll typically redeem them right away on my work PC, but obviously can't do that without a code. I have a ticket open with CS right now since i'm not able to access my home PC until tomorrow. We'll see what they say..

More info in this thread:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=318533

SunnyD

Belgian Waffler
Jan 2, 2001
www.neftastic.com
Just a heads up..

I bought this earlier but the email they sent out didn't include a steam code. From what I can tell you have to install the impulse client in order to get the code, which is pretty lame IMO. If I buy steam games from another site i'll typically redeem them right away on my work PC, but obviously can't do that without a code. I have a ticket open with CS right now since i'm not able to access my home PC until tomorrow. We'll see what they say..

More info in this thread:
http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?t=318533

My steam code was right under the line item for the game on the invoice they sent me. Granted I have impulse installed, but I never needed it to get the key for SR3 - it was right on the invoice they emailed to me.

mindcycle

Golden Member
Jan 9, 2008
My steam code was right under the line item for the game on the invoice they sent me. Granted I have impulse installed, but I never needed it to get the key for SR3 - it was right on the invoice they emailed to me.

That wasn't the case for me or another guy over on the cheapassgamer forums who also didn't receive a code in his email. I actually got a reply from impulse CS stating that the serial needed to be obtained through the client. I guess it varies..

Anyway, this morning I installed impulse, grabbed the code, then unistalled. Not a huge deal, just a waste of time.