[DEAD] Rosewill ION D21 4000 dpi Optical Wired Gaming Mouse $7.99 AP ($10) @ Newegg

VirtualLarry

No Lifer
Aug 25, 2001
Rosewill ION D21 4000 dpi Optical Wired Gaming Mouse $17.99
+ $10 off w/ promo code 2GTBERFS45, limited offer

This is my personal choice in mice, I've been using them for several years. They go on sale every few months for $10 ea., or around that. This is AFAIK the cheapest that they've been, @ $7.99 shipped after promo.

The qty. is limit 10 per customer, but the promo code is only good for FIVE.

I recommend "stocking up", personally, and getting at least five on the promo. You can thank me later.

Also, the middle button (Edit: I mean the button on the center of the mouse, not the traditional "middle button", which is now the wheel button.) controls the DPI, and the mouse changes LED colors depending on the DPI. On mine, the highest DPI is kind of purple. (I'm using a 40" 4K UHD screen, so the highest DPI (4000DPI) is useful for that.)

It is also capable of 125Hz/250Hz/500Hz/1000Hz polling rate. I believe that it defaults to 500Hz polling rate, without using their software, just plugging it in.

Edit: Note that this mouse is designed for RIGHTIES, if you are a LEFTY, consider an ambedextrous mouse like the EVGA mice. (Those are really nice too, and two buttons on EACH side, and LEDs. But not as inexpensive as the Rosewill.)

Last edited:
Reactions: melvinudal

melvinudal

Dec 12, 2014
I wish I got a couple more of these when you posted this. These where great mice for the money.
Are there any more good chea mice deals out there now?

VirtualLarry

No Lifer
Aug 25, 2001
Are there any more good chea mice deals out there now?
To me, "Cheap gaming mouse" == under $10-12, and legit gaming sensor.

I've picked up some MSI ones for $9.99 last year, and more recently (few weeks/a month ago) some Zalman mice also for $9.99.

But yeah, mice/keyboard deals are really drying up.

Used to always have a steady supply of generic actually mechanical gaming keyboards, those have largely dried up as well in the under $30 category.

Reactions: melvinudal

VirtualLarry

No Lifer
Aug 25, 2001
I gotta say, though, I spend several hours, every day pretty-much, trawling Newegg's pages of deal and their sales, and it used to always surface a deal or two a day, but lately...? NOTHING exciting. The deals are basically just GONE from Newegg.

I know that the macro-economy sucks right now, and that's probably the reason, but I get a speckled listing of mice, and most of them are $60+? Who's gonna pay that much for a mouse, unless either Daddy's paying for it, or the person is a "Pro" streamer.

I remember ordering mice of various types, in "bulk" (whitebox) for builds from Superbiiz.com, for like $2-3 ea.!