DEAD: Razer Copperhead Tempest Blue Gaming Mouse

Zap

Elite Member
Oct 13, 1999
Pretty warm for a good laser gaming mouse, but not super hot since they've had that deal before (and so have GoGamer). I do like the Razer mice personally because of the shape and accuracy (it never idles the LED), but some people don't like the shape or have issue with the required drivers - if not installed then it is near unusable in games.

Ayrahvon

Aug 7, 2007
The previous ones on w00t were actually cheaper, however they were refurbished and these are actually new. Glad they put them up again as I missed them the first time and later decided I wanted one. Fairly hot compared to the normal prices you can get these at.

coxmaster

Diamond Member
Dec 14, 2007
How often does w00t do these deals? I really want one of these mice but my paypal is about 10$ short... lol. I hope they do another one of these soon.

CoBRaXT

Golden Member
Mar 11, 2002
picked up one myself to retire an mx500 that is set to collect social security. thanks op.

Brock123

Nov 3, 2005
Yeah I missed the last ones too. Been looking for a new mouse to replace my mx310 and its tough to find a left handed gaming mouse that is fairly cheap with lots of buttons. I'm surprised they aren't sold out yet.

Zap

Elite Member
Oct 13, 1999
Originally posted by: coxmaster
How often does w00t do these deals?

Too often if you're not looking for one. Not often enough if you are looking for one.

Ika

Lifer
Mar 22, 2006
Originally posted by: Zap
Originally posted by: coxmaster
How often does w00t do these deals?

Too often if you're not looking for one. Not often enough if you are looking for one.

This man speaks the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.

zig3695

Golden Member
Feb 15, 2007
i had the blue copperhead... it was new when i bought it and it worked awesome until about three months later it simply died for no apparent reason.

logitech g5 is in its place... much better mouse imo