[DEAD] Netgear RAX40 AX 4-stream wifi router ~$90 after 15% off promo, vipoutlet on ebay

Status
Not open for further replies.

VirtualLarry

No Lifer
Aug 25, 2001
I will say, I'm zero for two, buying things fom VIPOUTLET on ebay. Both times, the item listing and what it showed, did NOT correspond with what I received.

(One was a quad-core Sandy Bridge refurb PC, it showed up with an i3 instead of a quad-core i5, the other was the Ryzen 2200G / 8GB PC, new, that did indeed show up bnib from Lenovo, only it was a prior model with a Bristol Ridge (pre-Zen) APU and only 4GB of RAM. SKU/UPC on box matched that of the Bristol Ridge model, and it had another sticker stuck to the box with the Ryzen version SKU. Talk about bait-and-switch.)

Anyways, these are supposedly "new", and the UPC under "Item Details" checks out, so it might be hard for them to screw this up.

Don't forget to enter the promo code at checkout.

I figure this deal has a 50/50 chance of actually being legit.

Here's the listing on their own web site. Note, no 15% off coupon.

eBay link removed

esquared
Anandtech Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
This company doesn't meet the requirements for being able to post
eBay links in the Hot Deals thread.

2) eBay links must be to a nationally recognized seller with an online presence.
(Amazon, Newegg, Buydig, to name a few)

3) Or a national seller with B&M stores with an online presence.
(Sears, JC Penney, Target, B&H Photo, to name a few). Do not post small regional chains, where mods need to identify the seller.

vipoutlet is not a nationally recognized online seller.

Status
Not open for further replies.