[DEAD] MSI Z370-A PRO ATX mobo (*open-box refurb*) $49.99 - 20% open-box promo code @ Newegg

UsandThem

Elite Member
May 4, 2000
A very nice price just as long it comes with the I/O shield.

All I could see concerning that was:
Images from RETAIL item, box contents may vary.
and
Newegg makes every attempt to supply the original accessories for Open Box products. However, regardless of what the product description says, Newegg only guarantees that you will receive the product itself, accessories may or may not be included.

However, it does say that they are returnable for 30 days, so at least there is that option if needed.

VirtualLarry

No Lifer
Aug 25, 2001
Open-box, yeah, they come with what they come with, if it doesn't have everything, you're basically screwed.

More or less, most of the mobos I've ordered open-box and refurb (and both), come with the I/O shield at least. Not all of them come with the manual or SATA cables, and if the M.2 screw isn't affixed to the post on the board, you might be missing it. (Unfortunately, and those are hard to find. Intel of all companies carries them, in 2-packs, and sells to the public, but they're always seemingly sold-out nowadays, and I don't know if they are even re-stocking them. They carried them for their NUC units.)