Status
Not open for further replies.

zagood

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2005
dead deal...

Logitech G35 Headset
http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produc...82E16826104281
Pretty good reviews. Wouldn't buy it full price but this is pretty sweet. Just wish it wasn't USB.

$104.99 - $15 coupon code (LOGIG110) - $30 rebate = $59.99 (+tax if applicable)

Free 3-day shipping

Rebate comes as an actual check! I'm sick of these Visa cards...

Have to be signed up for their newsletter to use the code.

Last edited:

jacc1234

Sep 3, 2005
Price on Amazon for the G930 after rebate is the same as the normal purchase price used to be!

It was $129 before Christmas for a while but it looks like they jacked it back up to $159 now that a rebate is offered!

Tristicus

Diamond Member
Feb 2, 2008
www.wallpapereuphoria.com
Price on Amazon for the G930 after rebate is the same as the normal purchase price used to be!

It was $129 before Christmas for a while but it looks like they jacked it back up to $159 now that a rebate is offered!

It was on sale for $129 a few times, yes, but normal is $160. What would they gain from changing it yet still offering a rebate..?

DarkForceRising

Apr 16, 2005
I got in on this a week or two ago with the Dented Box coupon (65$, free shipping, woohoo!). It's an excellent headset. Great sound, good voice quality. Fairly comfortable, with my only comfort-related complaint being an ache around my right ear after a while (which may be because of my glasses, which run under the padding).

My main complaint is the G-keys (which they heavily promote). I was fully expecting these three buttons on the left earpiece to have some macros or scripting language or something, allowing most anything to be done (like the Logitech keyboards, I think?). However, they can only be used for preprogrammed functions. Itunes, Windows Media Player, Winamp, a few useless G35 driver settings (useless to have on the earpiece, anyway), Ventrilo, Powerdvd, and WinDVD are the only programs they interface with. The only one of those that I use at all (rarely, these days) is Vent. Thus their G-keys are pretty much useless to me. They should at least allow you to set one to mute the sound (not mic input). Or, for extra points, have a button swap sound outputs in windows.

Other than that, I love it. The volume wheel on the headset is great, as are the mic-automute and mute buttons. Highly recommended.

lothar

Diamond Member
Jan 5, 2000
It was on sale for $129 a few times, yes, but normal is $160. What would they gain from changing it yet still offering a rebate..?
$30.

The $30 rebate comes from Logitech's own pocket.
In short, Amazon gets to pocket the difference while the price remains the same for you.

That is assuming that it was previously on sale without a rebate of course...

Schmide

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2002
I got one when they were on sale at Bestbuy for 68 bucks. Now my nephew is getting one.

Status
Not open for further replies.