"Dead" Islamic victims moving and laughing under sheets...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Conscript

Golden Member
Mar 19, 2001
Maybe that was the messiah??? That would end this conflict pretty quickly...

alcoholbob

Diamond Member
May 24, 2005
Since Egypt now counts as part of Gaza, does that mean Israel gets to occupy Egypt to defend itself?

jruchko

May 5, 2010
Your real ignorant........Egypt just like Israel has a blockade against Hamas and has had her borders closed to Hamas ever since Israel did the same thing!

I think he made that comment because that video is actually of a protest in Egypt.

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
Your real ignorant........Egypt just like Israel has a blockade against Hamas and has had her borders closed to Hamas ever since Israel did the same thing!

Why is it we hear so little about people protesting the end of the Egyptian blockade?

Jan 25, 2011
I think he made that comment because that video is actually of a protest in Egypt.

It's sad that someone couldn't figure that out in the first five seconds of that video.

Now I'm betting the first reply won't be changed to reflect the reality people misrepresenting protest videos to attack and downplay the deaths of Palestinian people though ;)

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
It's sad that someone couldn't figure that out in the first five seconds of that video.

Now I'm betting the OP won't be changed to reflect people misrepresenting protest videos to attack the Palestinian people though
I still would not put it past Hamas if such a thing actually occurred.....

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Originally Posted by MomentsofSanity

Now I'm betting the OP won't be changed to reflect people misrepresenting protest videos to attack the Palestinian people though
Okay Sherlock......go for it....had you not read the comments you would still be scratching your ass!!

Jan 25, 2011
Okay Sherlock......go for it....had you not read the comments you would still be scratching your ass!!

Whatever you need to tell yourself. Of course some of us are actually aware that "die-in" protests have been held all over the world.

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
Why is it we hear so little about people protesting the end of the Egyptian blockade?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blockade_of_the_Gaza_Strip

http://utopiayouarestandinginit.com...f-the-gaza-strip-is-the-real-target-of-hamas/

David Brooks argues that Egypt is the real target of the Hamas missiles.

After the recent military coup in Egypt, the military leaders closed roughly 95% of the tunnels that connected Egypt to Gaza. In 2013-2014, Egypt’s military has destroyed most of the 1,200 tunnels which were used to smuggle food, weapons and other goods into Gaza, including flooding them with sewage.
Hamas derived 40% of its tax revenue from tariffs on goods that flow through those tunnels. One estimate puts the economic losses at nearly a fifth of the Gazan GDP.

Hamas couldn’t strike at Egypt to end the blockade so it attacked Israel in a proxy war.

If Hamas could emerge as the heroic fighter, if Arab TV screens were filled with dead Palestinian civilians, then public outrage might force Egypt to lift the blockade.

When Mousa Abu Marzook, the deputy chief of the Hamas political bureau, dismissed a plea for a cease-fire, he asked

What are 200 martyrs compared with lifting the siege?

Hamas is firing rockets at Tel Aviv and sending terrorists through tunnels into Israel while aiming at Cairo.

The Gaza Strip has two borders: both Egypt and Israel restrict trade with the Gaza. The Egyptian blockade of the Gaza Strip is biting much more than the Israeli blockade.

http://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2014/jul/30/egypt-siding-israel-cost-gaza-dear

http://www.theguardian.com/world/20...g-war-demand-gaza-blockade-lifted-egypt-talks

Zaap

Diamond Member
Jun 12, 2008
Whatever you need to tell yourself. Of course some of us are actually aware that "die-in"protests have been held all over the world.
I wonder what anyone thinks that would *ever* accomplish other than proving tackiness is universal?

Status
Not open for further replies.