[DEAD] EA Origin Sale – up to 80% off

Freejack2

Diamond Member
Dec 31, 2000
I picked up Need for Speed Payback deluxe edition for $7.49. Not bad. Thanks op.

jackstar7

Lifer
Jun 26, 2009
Might grab BF1 for $5 and I remember loving the Burnout series... so that might be worth picking up, too.

Not sure if I want to bother with BF V, but I just took the time to replay the campaigns of 3 and 4 recently and that was still a hoot. Almost never have time for multi-player these days though, so I am assuming spending for the full version is probably not a great choice on my part.

Thanks for posting!

BenJeremy

Oct 31, 2004
Might grab BF1 for $5 and I remember loving the Burnout series... so that might be worth picking up, too.

Not sure if I want to bother with BF V, but I just took the time to replay the campaigns of 3 and 4 recently and that was still a hoot. Almost never have time for multi-player these days though, so I am assuming spending for the full version is probably not a great choice on my part.

Thanks for posting!

Yeah, the mastered Burnout Paradise has the Island DLC that never made it to the original release for PC.

SHOWTIME!

Staples

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2001
The Witcher 3. It is a few years old but I've heard great things about it and at 11.99, it is the lowest price I've seen it. I bought it 6 months ago but have yet to play more than an hour into it. My gaming style may go against these types of games.

GTFan

Jan 11, 2001
With DLC, Witcher 3 is the best game I've every played. And I've played about all the good RPGs out there for over 25 years.