*DEAD* Dotster.com Happy Hour - 2 Domain Names for $2 - TODAY

Hersh

Oct 14, 1999
More specific details:

Buy one .com, .net, .org, .us or .biz for $2 and receive an additional .info for free.

They give you a coupon code which you can use in between Apr 27th and May 1st.

granolagirl

Mar 3, 2005
it's now...

The coupon is NOT valid until April 27.
Here is your unique coupon code for two domains for $2.

Buy one .com, .net, .org, .us or .biz for $2 and receive an additional .info for free.

Remember to write down the code!

To use the coupon, choose your .com, .net, .org, .us or .biz domain, then choose your .info domain, then enter the coupon code in the billing portion of our check out process.
Coupon Code: hh4-XXXXXXX-XXXXXXXXXXXXX

This code is valid from April 27 to May 1.

Click here to check domain availability now.

Note: We are monitoring your IP address during this promotion. We reserve the right to reverse any registration that we determine to be gained through fraudulent activities that do not adhere to the rules of the promotion. Offer good for one new .com, .net, .org, .biz, or .us domain and one new .info domain. One coupon per order, one coupon per account ID, one coupon per IP address. The first 1000 customers will receive a coupon. Coupon valid from April 27 - May 1.

TheTony

Golden Member
Jun 23, 2005
Hot if you can get in on it.

However, last time they ran this promotion, the only thing that resulted is the site becoming near unresponsive for a couple hours as people overhwelmed it. Most didn't even get halfway to completing their registrations, the pages were loading so slowly.

labgeek

Platinum Member
Jan 20, 2002
Strangely enough in my bank statement there are now 2 holds on fund - $17.94 and $2.00... They placed both the original amount on hold and the special... NOW the fun part! The $2 one is not "processing" the $17.94 one IS! If it finalizes at $17.94 - I'll be disputing BOTH charges and contacting a couple state's AGs offices about fraudulent charges.

Hersh

Oct 14, 1999
Originally posted by: labgeek
Strangely enough in my bank statement there are now 2 holds on fund - $17.94 and $2.00... They placed both the original amount on hold and the special... NOW the fun part! The $2 one is not "processing" the $17.94 one IS! If it finalizes at $17.94 - I'll be disputing BOTH charges and contacting a couple state's AGs offices about fraudulent charges.

Why don't you try contacting Dotster and see what is up with them? They are human, not automatons. It would be best to just go see if they can fix this up so that you can keep your $2 domain. If they refuse to help you at that point, obviously go with the longer chargeback route. I also went with this deal for $2 for a .com and .info. They are both registered without any problems and the Dotster invoice shows $2.00 total. It has not been posted to my CC yet.

contacting a couple state's AGs offices about fraudulent charges.
For $17.94 you're going to contact State Attorney Generals? Heh, that's funny.