[DEAD]Crucial MX500 1TB $182.21 Amazon

DaveSimmons

Elite Member
Aug 12, 2001
Very nice! The only reason I (slightly) prefer the Samsung Evo SSDs over the MX500 is for Samsung's free migration software. For a fresh OS install, data drive, or if you're happy with other software like Macrium there's no reason not to jump on this.

UsandThem

Elite Member
May 4, 2000
Very nice! The only reason I (slightly) prefer the Samsung Evo SSDs over the MX500 is for Samsung's free migration software. For a fresh OS install, data drive, or if you're happy with other software like Macrium there's no reason not to jump on this.

Another thing I like about Samsung's drives (especially their 860 EVO series), is they offer a higher TBW warranty than nearly all the other SATA brands. So if the price is close, I'd go Samsung. However, if there is a $30+ difference, then I'm going with their competition's products. :)

Reactions: daveybrat

XavierMace

Diamond Member
Apr 20, 2013

Every Crucial drive I've bought has included a license for Acronis.