[DEAD] AVG Internet Security 2016

KeithP

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2000
Just an FYI...

Please note if you have used AVG in the past, you may not get the full license or you may get an expired license because this is intended for new AVG users only!

This is a 1-computer 6-month license, for noncommercial use and only for new users of AVG

-KeithP

Feb 4, 2009
^^Typical crappy AV Company behavior this is one of the reasons I've given up on paid AV.
Still a good offer for someone who needs it and qualifies.

BudAshes

Lifer
Jul 20, 2003
I'd recommend Sophos Home personally, AVG in my experience doesn't block encryption malware.

Staples

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2001
Worth a try. I use Avast! free but you are constantly bombarded with adds for their paid versions.

gorcorps

aka Brandon
Jul 18, 2004
Worth a try. I use Avast! free but you are constantly bombarded with adds for their paid versions.

I was about to say the same thing about AVG. I need to uninstall it... the junk it's supposedly protecting me from is probably less annoying than the constant popus about AVG services they're pushing and trying to get me to enable.

BenJeremy

Oct 31, 2004
I was about to say the same thing about AVG. I need to uninstall it... the junk it's supposedly protecting me from is probably less annoying than the constant popus about AVG services they're pushing and trying to get me to enable.

I use Avira free, which has popups, too, but I probably get one every four or five days.

At least Avira, AVG, and Avast are not Symantec, and it's easily exploitable overflow bug that actually makes your system more vulnerable to viruses.