[DEAD]20% off Ebay code (expires at 6/6/2018 at 7:00 PM PT)

Discussion in 'Hot Deals and Giveaways' started by UsandThem, Jun 6, 2018.

1. UsandThem

UsandThem Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

2. Leyawiin

Leyawiin Diamond Member

Was just going to post this. You can get up to $100 knocked off the price of ANYTHING!

3. jackstar7

jackstar7 Lifer

Thanks for posting... though it immediately made me consider getting a Vega 64 for ~retail price or a new monitor I likewise don't need.

Hopefully I can find something I can really use. These general coupons are definitely rare.

EDIT: Calmed myself down from the my potentially getting a 1080ti and just picked up a couple games for my son instead. Code used, crisis averted.

#3 jackstar7, Jun 6, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 6, 2018
  4. Leyawiin

Leyawiin Diamond Member

That's my problem. I don't really need anything right now but the deal is so sweet its tempting me to buy something I don't need!

5. Polar2002

Polar2002 Member

Ryzen 2700 vendor NewEgg raised their price by $30 before coupon. This was tempting for not needing anything. NewEgg help changed my mind to not buy now.

6. repoman0

repoman0 Platinum Member

Got a bunch of random stuff I've been meaning to buy and used about half the max discount -- Kindle paperwhite, bicycle parts from last time I crashed it, some 0w-40 and filter. Thanks OP!

7. crashtech

crashtech Diamond Member

Wow, I picked a Ryzen 1700 Pro for less than $160, thanks for the heads up!

8. VirtualLarry

VirtualLarry Lifer

Hmm, darn it. Already bought ... err... too much stuff this month. May have to delay paying my rent, due to "investing" in YAGPU. Already bought an MSI RX 570 8GB ARMOR MK2, for what I thought was a good price then, ~$300, but then I couldn't resist, some ebay vendor ("Top Rated") had an XFX RX 570 4GB card (NEW!), for ~$250, and with the coupon, under $200. Let's pray my mining profits with the additional GPUs, will pay for food and gas this month. Is this what they call the "bleeding edge", or what? :)

Oh yeah, two days after I bought the MSI GPU from Newegg, they slapped on a $20 MIR and a $20 Steam credit free with purchase. Ooof.

9. UsandThem

Super Moderator

I actually didn't get anything this time around.

I wanted a Noctua NH-C14S to try out, but all the sellers on Ebay raised their prices on it, and there was no savings compared to just buying it from a place like Newegg or Amazon.

10. Leyawiin

Leyawiin Diamond Member

That was the bad part. Early in the day the prices were great and then some sellers started jacking their prices up.

11. formulav8

formulav8 Diamond Member

Yeps, the vendors agree to accept the coupon but trick people by raising their prices before hand. Almost like clockwork. A shame really because people in general think they are getting a special deal.

Although it does happen where there are real deals with those site wide coupons.

12. maevinj

maevinj Senior member

I got a sweet deal on a new G&L Tribute Bass. I messaged the seller on Reverb.com hoping he would match the ebay pricing so I could buy it through reverb.com and use my reverb bucks, but he said he didn't know anything about the promo and that it wouldn't affect his profits. So I'm surprised that pricing was going up on products because of this.

13. daveybrat

daveybrat Super Moderator
    Super Moderator

This 'deal' ended a while ago. Not sure how this would help you.

14. UsandThem

Super Moderator

It helped me though, as they were already on my radar. ;)