DBZ Help!

8008S

Banned
Sep 17, 2000
Hey yo,

Ok, I'm really liking this Dragon ball z cartoon they are showing on cartoon network, anywho, I slept all day today and missed todays episode, and it looked to be a good one. It had goku and the crew fighting against the 2 androids made by the mad scientists. Goku had been infected w/ a virus, yada yada yada. If someone can tell me the name of this episode I would greatly appreciate it! :D

TIA

GundamW

Golden Member
Feb 3, 2000
Sep 19 : Upgrade to Super Saiyan

The next one is better ... with Vegeta fighting :D

But I hate the music they(FUNimation) tag on during the fights.

GundamW

ltk007

Banned
Feb 24, 2000
Goku gets too sick to fight, I think Yamacha takes him home. Then Vegeta comes and kicks some ass. I've seen all this already, except subtitled.

BigSmooth

Lifer
Aug 18, 2000
I wish there was a cheap way to get all of the episodes, subtitled, on tape/DVD. The American censored versions tick me off, and some of the voice work/music is just not good, especially compared to the original.

dawheat

Diamond Member
Sep 14, 2000
the episode where Goku is hit with the virus and begins to get his ass kicked by that gay ass looking white blobby andriod is like Volume 35 on Videos/DVDs. Remember a true fan buys all the DVDs =)

After the incredible boredom of the Freeza saga, the Andriod saga kicks ass.

If you really want something awesome- all i'll say is Perfect Cell vs Gohan and the first Super Saiyan 2.

saxman

Banned
Oct 12, 1999
is there a way to get recordings of this show? Subtitled preferably! This show is awesome and I would definately buy it on dvd or something

ltk007

Banned
Feb 24, 2000
I just download them off a few sites. PM me for a link or two (if I can remember them).