dbz drawers/fans, click on!!!

CasioTech

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2000
I am making a page dedicated to dbz, it will include several of my drawings from dbz. If you want to be on my page, or have something cool on dbz

email me

songokou1@tweak3d.net

otherwise, click the link below of my page

CasioTech

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2000
Thanks!!! Everyone is so harsh here, most people say my site is a shameless act or something. I hadn't had time to prep it up...YET! I got adobe p.s 5.5.

I want to scan some pics, but my scanner has a pink hue for some reason every time it scans, I can't figure out why!!!!!!!

CasioTech

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2000
you!!!!!!!! I found your site somewhere and was just looking at it today, man what an awesome site indeed!!! How did you do it? Did you use dreamweaver?

I told my friend about your site, and he said that you lack good content, and most stuff isn't up yet, but fudge him... You rock!!!

give me a little credit, I started out probably later than you did!!!

I didn't think I would find you here, but I noticed some computer/content on your page, and who would have thought you to be here.

One thing that suxs!!! POKEMON!!!!!!!! Switch to DBZ!!!!!!!!!!!

New site: The one with the car audio, check it out.

CasioTech

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2000
uh, how did you make the banner? DId you use photoshop? I have been meaning to create my own banners, but I don't know how?!

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
err...thanks I guess :) I have skills in those web-page stuff. Learn and then you shall be as good as me! :D

CasioTech

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2000
how can one person learn tables like you?

and your age is?

reply to me in im if you aren't comfortable!

ChrichtonsGirl

Platinum Member
Aug 24, 2000
<sigh>

Why do I suddenly feel like I'm babysitting? My eight year old likes Pokemon and DBZ and I sure the hell don't want to see him posting here.

BTW, &quot;im&quot; means Instant Messge, but I'm assuming he really meant Private Message, which would be hard to do since he doesn't have private messaging enabled in his profile.

CasioTech

Diamond Member
Oct 1, 2000
STAY OUT OF THIS WOMAN!!! THIS IS BETWEEN ME AND THE BOY!!!
Here are the true answers to my questions
1. Dreamweaver

2. 9 years old sounds about right:) j/k

3. im meaning instant message, but I see that I don't have it on, so whatever write me here

smell ya' later, going to watch the simpsons holloween special!!!