day care teacher is charged with raping a 4-year-old girl during nap time

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
http://www.4029tv.com/news/15285273/detail.html

Springdale Day Care Worker Charged With Raping Student
Police: Inappropriate Activity Caught On Tape

POSTED: 5:42 pm CST February 12, 2008

Cesar Monarrez, 18, had worked at the Royal Children's Academy part-time for about three or four months, officials said. According to an arrest warrant for Monarrez, the alleged victim described how he inappropriately touched her.

She told authorities that her privates were burning because "Bubba" touched her with a knife inside his pocket. Police identified Bubba as Monarrez, and investigators said closed-circuit video shows him pushing his hands beneath the girl's waistband while she was asleep.

Monarrez has been charged with rape.

Authorities said the allegations came out on Feb. 5, and the worker has not been allowed back since.

"What I would say to parents is that the owner of this company and myself have an utmost concern about their safety. There wasn't anything that we saw or heard from any of our employees that would let us think for a second that there was something going on," said director Howard Davis.

Davis said his day care center does employ some 18-year-olds as teachers.

Davis said he chose not to notify parents of other day care students after the allegations surfaced because he did not know what to tell them for sure. Now that Monarrez has been charged with rape, Davis said, he plans to send out a letter.

LuckyTaxi

Diamond Member
Dec 24, 2000
someone should ram a 2" wide PVC pipe up his rear.
then toss him in jail where others will have fun w/ him.

Fullmetal Chocobo

Moderator<br>Distributed Computing
May 13, 2003
Kill him..... Bring him to Texas, and hopefully we'll get it done quicker. Been through all kinds of stuff like this in real life when I was a kid, and I honeslty believe that it never just ends... Get rid of him now.

Papagayo

Platinum Member
Jul 28, 2003
This is why I love the show Dexter (Showtime series).
The guy needs to die. I hope Dexter-like is around to serve real justice..

Leros

Lifer
Jul 11, 2004
Originally posted by: theprodigalrebel
She told authorities that her privates were burning because "Bubba" touched her with a knife inside his pocket.

What. the. fuck. Throw his worthless ass in jail for that horrible mental image.

Don't worry. The other prisoners will beat the life out of him.

Feb 6, 2007
Originally posted by: BudAshes
We need to just start beheading people for shit like this.

Agreed. We have 6+ billion people on the planet, some form of population control is desperately needed. Killing anyone who is obviously never going to be anything but a threat to everyone else in society is a good place to start.

How fucked up do you have to be to molest a 4 year old? What the fuck?

BudAshes

Lifer
Jul 20, 2003
Originally posted by: Atomic Playboy
Originally posted by: BudAshes
We need to just start beheading people for shit like this.

Agreed. We have 6+ billion people on the planet, some form of population control is desperately needed. Killing anyone who is obviously never going to be anything but a threat to everyone else in society is a good place to start.

How fucked up do you have to be to molest a 4 year old? What the fuck?

yeah its either that or turn people like this into slave labor. But slaves always end up revolting so i think quick death is the best bet.

I would want someone to chop my head off if i ever molested a 4 year old.

Xavier434

Lifer
Oct 14, 2002
Toss his ass in prison and make sure his cellmate also carries the name "Bubba" and is at a minimum of 250 lbs.

skace

Lifer
Jan 23, 2001
4 year old girl experiences burning sensation from being touched by bubba.
18 year old boy bleeds to death from being touched by bubba.

The circle of bubba.

Patt

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2000
Makes me happy that my wife quit her job to stay home and raise our daughter herself. I can't imagine the rage I would be feeling if that was my daugther. Who gives a rats ass about the death penalty, just put that guy in a locked room with a group of mothers and fathers and he'd be dealt with quickly.

paulxcook

Diamond Member
May 1, 2005
This is why I never want my children to go to day care. As funny as the circle of bubba comment was, this makes me sick. I'm often conflicted regarding the death penalty, but right now it's pretty clear this guy needs to go.