David wells should be in the hof

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
I'm done here .... I could easily justify my point with multiple links from actual expert sources but you don't rate the effort bro sorry.

Maybe someone else will "engage" with you further.

images

Last edited:

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Shitlol

You set yourself up for that one, Cap.

For what? You don't assess pitchers exclusively by ERA and it's really not the most important statistic.

So yeah I set myself up to be "yelled at" by a complete idiot with a make-believe life. (Salty not you)

SaltyNuts

Platinum Member
May 1, 2001
Baaahahahaa. "I heard from some experts this other stuff matters! Therefore I win!" You goof ball, you can't even manage plain logic. But post some more memes and virtually hi-five some other goofy bastards to make yourself feel better LOL....

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Baaahahahaa. "I heard from some experts this other stuff matters! Therefore I win!" You goof ball, you can't even manage plain logic. But post some more memes and virtually hi-five some other goofy bastards to make yourself feel better LOL....

You really are a moron.... an entertaining moron though I'll give you that!

;)

Now run along and get dreaming up the next fantasy-chapter of your life to post about.

Torn Mind

Lifer
Nov 25, 2012
It's ORDERED that SaltyNuts own up that he is a buffoon and to pay Captante the costs of litigation with a milkshake, cheese, and cupcakes.

• Haha
Reactions: Captante