Dave Chapelle episode question

FleshLight

Diamond Member
Mar 18, 2004
10. Ep. #110
gs: Gza (Musical Guest) Bob Wiltfong (Reporter) Carolyn Ditmars (Cloned Chick) Cynthia Ditmars (Cloned Chick) Christine Ditmars (Cloned Chick)

"History Channel: World's Greatest Wars"
A Sketch about how the first gangs of New York came about over a guy stepping on another guys shoe.

Dave tries to prove that there evidence of R. Kelly's future sex scandals in his old videos. Dave shows two videos in which R Kelly(Dave) sings about peeing on girls faces and heads.

"Real Movies: Deep Impact"
The real version of ``Deep Impact'' in which the president(Dave) tells all the secrets of the white house including: Cure of aides, Cloning, and Aliens

Gza Performs

b: 26-Mar-2003 pc: 110 w: Dave Chappelle & Neal Brennan d: Scott Vindent and Andre Allen & Rusty Cundieff

28. The Best Of Chappelle's Show Season 2 Volume One

Dave looks at the funniest moments of the second season including:

The Niggars
A caucasian family with an unusual last name.

Samuel Jackson Beer
Sam Jackson shows off his new beer.

The Black Man's Innocent
Dave goes on trial for celebrities like Michael Jackson and R Kelly.

I'm Wayne Brady Biatch!
Dave and Wayne Brady hang out, but things get ugly.

b: 21-Apr-2004 pc: 214

NOTE: Full Title: The Best Of Chappelle's Show Season 2 Volume One (except Rick James)

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
whatever, his show is all hype. his comedy is just retarded. "i'm rick james b*tch" is funny for the first 5 seconds..

Malak

Lifer
Dec 4, 2004
Originally posted by: 0roo0roo
whatever, his show is all hype. his comedy is just retarded. "i'm rick james b*tch" is funny for the first 5 seconds..

Maybe not, but "Charlie Murphy!" is!

dcdude

May 8, 2005
Originally posted by: 0roo0roo
"i'm rick james b*tch" is funny for the first 5 seconds..

umm no sh1t?

chappelle himself said that rick james sh1t got out of hand and had to walk out on one of his stand up comedy bits cause people kept yelling that out and telling him to do skits from his show when all he wanted to do was his stand up bit

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002
no, i'm just saying thats pretty much how all his comedies bit are. one semi decent idea... spread way too thin.