Daughter Beaten By Dad Who's A Texas Judge: It Happened Regularly

airdata

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2010
come on guys...

I'm waiting for the anti #occupy crowd to chime in here and say she deserved it.

Fuckin computers!

rudder

Lifer
Nov 9, 2000
come on guys...

I'm waiting for the anti #occupy crowd to chime in here and say she deserved it.

Fuckin computers!

I would say people who cannot for a second stop with their partisan hackery deserve such a beating... but no child ever deserves this type of abuse.

Did you even watch the video? Did you not feel so sickened by it that for once you could refrain from the my side/their side of the political spectrum argument.

Last edited:

evident

Lifer
Apr 5, 2005
I would say people who cannot for a second stop with their partisan hackery deserve such a beating... but no child ever deserves this type of abuse.

Did you even watch the video? Did you not feel so sickened by it that for once you could refrain from the my side/their side of the political spectrum argument.

corporal punishment is one thing, but looks like this judge was dishing out psychological abuse as well.

airdata

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2010

Sorry, I'm too wound up replying to trolls in here.

I posted on the video yesterday when I watched it a couple of times. Which is why I said 'fuckin computers' above... because at some point in the beating, the dad says that and it made me laugh.

He's just a good example of people we have in power. They're ordinary, flawed people.

al981

Golden Member
May 28, 2009
WOW!

http://www.npr.org/blogs/thetwo-way...-dad-whos-a-texas-judge-it-happened-regularly

Any person, regardless of their affilitions, is simply taking punishment way too far. I can't believe the guy thinks the right thing was done.

He should quit or be removed from his office.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lexX_IoYi0E

OMG. THIS UNCLE CROSSED THE LINE. HE DESERVES TO GET NATIONAL ATTENTION FOR HIS HEINOUS AND TERRORIZING CHILD RAISING METHODS. OBVIOUSLY HE DESERVES TO GO TO PRISON AMIRITE. :D:D:D:D

oh wait, that's exactly what the judge did.

edit: all the posters above exemplify the continuing pussification of america. let's see which one of them acknowledges what this uncle did was completely legal.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006

OMG. THIS UNCLE CROSSED THE LINE. HE DESERVES TO GET NATIONAL ATTENTION FOR HIS HEINOUS AND TERRORIZING CHILD RAISING METHODS. OBVIOUSLY HE DESERVES TO GO TO PRISON AMIRITE. :D:D:D:D

edit: all the posters above exemplify the continuing pussification of america. let's see which one of them acknowledges what this uncle did was completely legal.

Yeah guys, beating kids with belts was what made 'Murrica GREAT.

HumblePie

Lifer
Oct 30, 2000
al981 I pointed out to why that same post you made in the ATOT version of this thread is wrong by contrast. By the way why do we need of these threads?

PingSpike

Lifer
Feb 25, 2004
I didn't watch the video...didn't particularly want to see that. I saw a news story where the mom was asking for support from the community due to the abuse and the same story described the video starting with the mother whipping the girl with the belt once and then telling her to take her spanking like a grown woman. Um?

momeNt

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2011
I didn't watch the video...didn't particularly want to see that. I saw a news story where the mom was asking for support from the community due to the abuse and the same story described the video starting with the mother whipping the girl with the belt once and then telling her to take her spanking like a grown woman. Um?

Mother should have left with the kids a long time ago if she really didn't take part in the abuse and an appeal to the community for support was genuine. As you pointed out the video proves she's a liar and took part in the beatings as well.

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
This judge deserves jail time, and to have his career ruined. He is a waste of both oxygen and humanity.

Genx87

Lifer
Apr 8, 2002
I am sure the RIAA is looking into her now.

That said this is pretty damn disgusting what both of her parents did. That is taking punishment to abuse in my mind.

cubby1223

Lifer
May 24, 2004
Sorry, I'm too wound up replying to trolls in here.

Then perhaps, and this is an idea, stop being a troll yourself?

I don't like the #Occupy folk, but I'll say straight up this here is child abuse, as well as spousal abuse, the mother was being abused by this guy too.

For you to make a comment that shows your ability to completely disconnect yourself from humanity...

Last edited:

CitizenKain

Diamond Member
Jul 6, 2000

Only people that would defend this are child abusers themselves. I bet being a worthless piece of shit runs in the family for you, generations of human garbage in one giant clump.

Last edited:

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
Texass. Who'd a thunk it.

Death Penalty (where the innocent and mentally challenged are executed too)
The worst Republicans being elected to office
Their school board trying to destroy our nation's text books
Religious fundamentalism

Austin must be the only good thing about Texas.

CrackRabbit

Lifer
Mar 30, 2001
Death Penalty (where the innocent and mentally challenged are executed too)
The worst Republicans being elected to office
Their school board trying to destroy our nation's text books
Religious fundamentalism

Austin must be the only good thing about Texas.

It is.

Doppel

Lifer
Feb 5, 2011
Yeah guys, beating kids with belts was what made 'Murrica GREAT.
lol just what I was thinking.

When I was a boy, this country was great cause we got to beat our kids with belts and verbally abuse them and not worry about it ever showing up on youtube. Them darned computers!

To give credit where credit is due, the abusive father's hatred of computers was well-founded, for it's poetic that on those same computers he has been identified now by millions as a big jackass.