Date changed after resume from sleep?

MIDIman

Diamond Member
Jan 14, 2000
I was running Prime95 on a new overclock last night and forgot to disable sleep mode. When I resumed it from sleep this morning, the date on the system had changed to January 6th 2019.

Is this related to the sleeping (which I usually disable) or do I have to worry about replacing a battery?

sm625

Diamond Member
May 6, 2011
When the battery dies in my experience it always defaults to around the time the board was made.

jjsbasmt

Jan 23, 2005
So Time Travel is possible. Whats the specs on this remarkable machine? Can you give me a brief idea what type of hardware to expect in 2019.................Or better yet the numbers for Tues (upcoming) nites Mega Millions. (smiles) Is it possible to move this thread to "Highly Technical" as I think William Gaatjes would love this one.............

Last edited:

Rvenger

Elite Member <br> Super Moderator <br> Video Cards
Apr 6, 2004
Sounds like a bug in P95 that changed the date/time while stress testing. If you change the time while running a test you will notice it skips the test and goes to that test mean't for that specific time. Apparently P95 has a bug where it will change the date and time when its on sleep mode.

Thats my guess.