Darwin will clean up this mess.

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018
Go Darwin!

Pro-Trump conspiracy theorists suggest drinking bleach to cure coronavirus

1580262544169.png

QAnon conspiracy theorists are hopping on the coronavirus bandwagon as it continues to claim new victims in its wake. Proponents of the Trump-supporting conspiracy theory are promoting a cure that can be as deadly as the virus is, however.

So what are they promoting? A substance dubbed “The Miracle Mineral Solution,” or MMS, which consists of chlorine dioxide, otherwise known as bleach, The Daily Beast reports. QAnon believers have promoted MMS as a cure-all for conditions and diseases that run the gamut from autism, to cancer, to HIV/AIDS. This, despite the fact that the Food And Drug Administration (FDA) has repeatedly warned consumers that this “cure” is dangerous and can result in severe vomiting and liver failure.

But for QAnon followers, this warning falls on deaf ears.

“I’m going to have to get home, and MMS the whole state,” QAnon proponent Jordan Sather told his audience in a recent video. “MMS the whole sh*t out of everything.”

Sather isn’t the only QAnon fan promoting this dangerous cure.

One prominent QAnon account on Twitter is also pushing MMS while the coronavirus continues to spread, urging it’s 18,000 followers to purchase an MMS-based spray.

“New followers, protect yourself with the 20-20-20 spray,” read @chiefpolice2’s tweet.

• Wow
Reactions: whm1974

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Self solving problems are the best kind.
Seems to me that the more conscious a person is, the more evolved emotionally intellectually and spiritually, the greater the duty they bear to those behind them on the evolutionary scale, to help them advance. No parent would allow their child to drink poison. Everybody is somebody's child. We were created in God's image and only got fucked up along the way.

Jaskalas

Lifer
Jun 23, 2004
Seems to me that the more conscious a person is, the more evolved emotionally intellectually and spiritually, the greater the duty they bear to those behind them on the evolutionary scale, to help them advance. No parent would allow their child to drink poison. Everybody is somebody's child. We were created in God's image and only got fucked up along the way.

These feelings would be easier to arrive at, if it were not for those behind on the scale achieving control and power over us, threatening our very lives in the process.

It is understandable that some view them as cancer, rather than as our kids.

Reactions: whm1974 and dank69

GodisanAtheist

Diamond Member
Nov 16, 2006

- Everyone is someone's child, but not everyone is a child. At some point, you have to let go and realize that sweet child you loved and nurtured grew up to be a fucking retard.

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
I support every single pro Trump individual doing this as a preventative measure.
well, it's likely to cause liver failure, I hope they don't just because it'll cost us in the long run, if many do this it'll outpace the current deficit.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
well, it's likely to cause liver failure, I hope they don't just because it'll cost us in the long run, if many do this it'll outpace the current deficit.

good point. I don't want to pay for Trump supporter's self-inflicted liver damage. damn welfare queens.

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018
good point. I don't want to pay for Trump supporter's self-inflicted liver damage. damn welfare queens.

But, you can't fix stupid. That means the only viable alternative is to gather them up and put them in camps for their own protection. They should be able to relate to that.

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
But, you can't fix stupid. That means the only viable alternative is to gather them up and put them in camps for their own protection. They should be able to relate to that.
Re-education camps, sterilization, forced labor. You could be on to something here.

• Wow

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
- Everyone is someone's child, but not everyone is a child. At some point, you have to let go and realize that sweet child you loved and nurtured grew up to be a fucking retard.
At some point you may discover you weren't conscious enough to understand what I said. All hate is self hate and we project that on the other. I don't ask you to feel forgiveness when you haven't forgiven, only to note that your hatred cannot be justified. You hold people in contempt who hold themselves in a contempt far greater than anything you feel for them. The universe is is perfectly just. To hate oneself is to be in hell. Lack of self awareness provides only superficial excape. Where hate abides there is no real inner joy or the unity of being. You can't fool St Peter, if you will. People make their inner misery manifest.