Darwin time.

irishScott

Lifer
Oct 10, 2006
"I shouldn't be alive" First time I've seen the show. I'd assume it'd be stories of dumb luck. This guy deserves a fricken Darwin. He's in a croc infested (1 every 20' along the bank) river with 3 other people on a raft. He decides to brave it and swim to shore for help. When he reaches the bank, he sees a croc about 10' away from him, and the croc goes underwater.

What does he do? He goes AFTER the croc. WTF? :confused:
In short, he miraculously survived the attack, but his leg got torn up like sh!t (death spin) and he lost a hell of a lot of blood over it.
Has this guy ever watched any nature special in his fvcking life? When a croc goes underwater, it's going to attack you. At the very least, you RUN. Also, he was about 3' away form the bank. He could've outrun it. WTF?

Update: Now he's got a gangrenous leg with a tourniquet, and it's night in Africa. So predators who can smell blood from several miles away are on his a$$.

iamaelephant

Diamond Member
Jul 25, 2004
He deserves a darwin? What the hell does that even mean? Have a little respect and spell one of histories greatest intellects with a capital letter and stop throwing his name around like every stupid person in the world should get a "darwin."

irishScott

Lifer
Oct 10, 2006
Originally posted by: iamaelephant
He deserves a darwin? What the hell does that even mean? Have a little respect and spell one of histories greatest intellect with a capital letter and stop throwing his name around like every stupid person in the world should get a "darwin."

Darwin = Darwin award = reward for removing defective genes (contained in oneself) from the genome.

Welcome to teh internets.

Also, fixed the D. Happy? :rolleyes;

iamaelephant

Diamond Member
Jul 25, 2004
Originally posted by: irishScott
He deserves a darwin? What the hell does that even mean? Have a little respect and spell one of histories greatest intellect with a capital letter and stop throwing his name around like every stupid person in the world should get a "darwin."

Darwin = Darwin award = reward for removing defective genes (contained in oneself) from the genome.

I know what a Darwin Award is dick head, but you didn't say Darwin Award, you said "darwin." That's retarded.

irishScott

Lifer
Oct 10, 2006

I know what a Darwin Award is dick head, but you didn't say Darwin Award, you said "darwin." That's retarded.

Um... If you say so man. Any comments relating to my point?

Lithium381

Lifer
May 12, 2001
cool it elephant, everyone knows what it is based on context....so why don't you stop being such a little b-tch

JujuFish

Lifer
Feb 3, 2005
He deserves a darwin? What the hell does that even mean?
If you're not new to the internet, a little common sense goes a long way here.
Have a little respect and spell one of histories greatest intellects with a capital letter and stop throwing his name around like every stupid person in the world should get a "darwin."
Bahahaha. Looks like you knew what he meant.
I'd say you're the only one being the "dick head" around here.

xboxist

Diamond Member
Jun 25, 2002

Douchebag.

apac

Diamond Member
Apr 12, 2003
Originally posted by: xboxist

Douchebag.

Uh oh! We've broken out the elementary school name calling, watch yourselves!

Sentrosi2121

Platinum Member
Aug 8, 2004
Best defense is a strong offense.

Tactic used with great effectiveness by Germany during WW2.

If his thought was to attack the croc before it got to him, then no. I'd rather go down fighting than being anyones b!tch.

And cool thy jets oh holy ones. Wars have begun on less. You wanted my opinion and I gave it.

No on the Darwin Award.

Cool jets on the flaming.

Aug 26, 2004

who pissed in your cheerios?

AnthroAndStargate

Golden Member
Oct 7, 2005
He deserves a darwin? What the hell does that even mean? Have a little respect and spell one of histories greatest intellects with a capital letter and stop throwing his name around like every stupid person in the world should get a "darwin."

QFT

Lonyo

Lifer
Aug 10, 2002

Is the guy dead? If he's not dead, he didv't remove his genes from the gene pool, so he can't get a Darwin award.

biggestmuff

Diamond Member
Mar 20, 2001
Originally posted by: Lithium381
cool it elephant, everyone knows what it is based on context....so why don't you stop being such a little b-tch

He's just upset because he woke up on the wrong side of the planet...again.

elephantitis, lighten the phuck up. I guess you've never heard of an Emmy or a Grammy?

Slammy1

Platinum Member
Apr 8, 2003
I know Alligators can run faster than Olympic athletes for short distances. I don't know about crocs, but they seem like souped-up gators so I'd assume they're fast on land like that as well. They can jump their length out of the water in a flash as well. I used to live in a gator infested area. If you canoed the river, the gators would jump off shore and go straight under the boat, pretty nerve wracking when the 8'+ guys would do that. I didn't see a lot of crocs, but the gators were pretty much scared of humans due to so much hunting. I watched this croc once and he started coming for me and I was prolly 30' from shore, big difference in behaviors. I was on my bike near the trail, it made me nervous being even that close and I decided to get out of there.