Dark Knight Rises Bane/Bain conspiracy?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

woolfe9999

Diamond Member
Mar 28, 2005

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
images

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005
haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahaahhaahahahahahhaahhaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahaahhaahahahahahhaahhaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahaahhaahahahahahhaahhaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahaahhaahahahahahhaahhaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahaahhaahahahahahhaahhaahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha....................................................................haaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhaahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahaahahhaahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaahahahahahahahahahaahaahhaahahahahahhaahhaahahahahahaahahahahahahahahaahahaahaahhaahahahahahhaahhaahahahahahaahahahahahahahaha

sm625

Diamond Member
May 6, 2011
As if the decision to place Mittens against Obama wasnt made at bilderberg '11....

blankslate

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2008
As if the decision to place Mittens against Obama wasnt made at bilderberg '11....

Conspiracy theories... they're entertaining no doubt. The trouble deciding which ones are true....

to paraphrase a fairly famous movie line.

The greatest trick the conspirators ever pulled was convincing the world the conspiracy didn't exist...

I'm not a major conspiracy theory believer, although I do have some familiarity with many. Mainly for morbid entertainment reasons.

I'll give you this... I believe that powerful people on the conservative side do want Jeb Bush to run for president eventually and may not be too upset if Governor Romney loses and they get to run him in 2016 against a new Democratic candidate.

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005
I'm not a major conspiracy theory believer, although I do have some familiarity with many. Mainly for morbid entertainment reasons.

Let me ask you this. Are you going to continue vaccinating yourself and/or your family?

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
It's curious they managed to get the name of the 2008 movie The Dark Knight wrong. I'd also like to have seen a reference to the Frank Miller Dark Knight graphic novels from the 80s - they were highly influential and received near-universal fan and critical acclaim.

yeah, it's somewhat weird that they only mention the Burton films, which were inspired by Frank Miller's work--which essentially established the current canon of the Batman story.

Rather, it seems that they imply that Burton established The Dark Knight, which was then the inspiration for the Animated Series (which really wasn't inspired by Burton)? ridiculous.

blankslate

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2008
....and was elected due to voter fraud.

Doubtful they scoured the voted and recounted them until June of that year.

They would definitely have checked the signatures that one has to provide to register to vote versus the ones on the rosters where people signed in at the local voting places.

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005

They would definitely have checked the signatures that one has to provide to register to vote versus the ones on the rosters where people signed in at the local voting places.

It's best just to ignore the people who have nothing to offer to the discussion man. Reasoning with him is like trying to explain calculus to your dog.

CallMeJoe

Diamond Member
Jul 30, 2004

Republican dogma - the only thing they need to prove electoral fraud is Democrats who win elections.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Rush Limbaugh is a big fat idiot? Somebody wrote a book about that, 16 years ago.... Righties do seem a bit slow on the uptake, unfortunately.

Naw.. Rush is in fact just a comedian. No more, no less.
This should prove it.
If anything, I'm believing more and more Rush is actually making fun of the righties, and making a nice living in doing so.
Satire taken to a new level.
He knows that, they don't. That's why he does what he does.
Making money off stupid people.
Rush knows they are stupid and will believe anything. ANYTHING!

Wouldn't that be the kick in the ass...
All these years, Rush purposely making fun of his suck-up rightie fans on his show.
I can see his autobiography title: Seriously folks, I was just the comedian.
It was all for entertainment. You fools.

Perfection! Simple perfection!

Pr0d1gy

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2005
This should prove it.
If anything, I'm believing more and more Rush is actually making fun of the righties, and making a nice living in doing so.

All these years, Rush purposely making fun of his suck-up rightie fans on his show.

That makes more sense than him actually believing this stuff he says.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
This should prove it.

Problem is people on the right don't realize how gullible they are.

GTaudiophile

Lifer
Oct 24, 2000
By the end of the day, the MSM will spin it such that Romney himself pulled the trigger in Aurora, CO.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
By the end of the day, the MSM will spin it such that Romney himself pulled the trigger in Aurora, CO.

Naw... NRA republicans (and are there any that aren't?) will claim if everyone in the theater had been packin an assault weapon, as they should have been, this would never have happened.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Naw... NRA republicans (and are there any that aren't?) will claim if everyone in the theater had been packin an assault weapon, as they should have been, this would never have happened.

NRA will also say Obama is after your guns, even though had has never stated any intention of enacting new gun control legislation.