damn you rasczak!!

TallBill

Lifer
Apr 29, 2001
I just started watching Death Note last night, when I decided I wanted to get a bit of background info on the show. So i go to rasczak and start reading up on it. Sure enough i get near the middle of the article and find that the main character is dead and the show is pretty much over. GAH! I just started episode 5 too. :(

Lesson learned.

/weakrant

Kirby

Lifer
Apr 10, 2006
Call out thread. Permaban.

:p

---

That's not a callout. A callout is posting a thread attacking another member. His title is just poking a little fun at rasczak regarding their discussion of the show.

Harvey
Senior Anti Panty Wad Mod

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
this weak rant couldn't have gone in the actual thread you're whining about?

joesmoke

Diamond Member
Nov 2, 2007
Ive only seen two episodes... both on adult swim. one was towards the beginning, and totally snagged my interests. the other just happened to be the last episode... and ya now i dont wanna watch the rest. sweet ass OP themes though...

Ika

Lifer
Mar 22, 2006
I already knew he would die before I started reading it :( I tried to remain ignorant of the fact, though. But I mean, in terms of storylines, there's a very slim chance of him actually succeeding and becoming the "god of a new world". It just doesn't happen in stories.

EDIT: wait... this is a parody... I'm gonna shuffle this response over to the real thread.