Damn you Newegg

Status
Not open for further replies.

ImpulsE69

Lifer
Jan 8, 2010
Not so much a deal as a rant. Why does Newegg wait until AFTER you've already bought something to send you coupons for it? :p

So, check your mail. I got some pretty good coupons for the usual stuff, mem, ssd, cpu's etc. Can't use them right now..but I am guessing they are locked to accounts.

Point made......Time to move along.....

Tates

Last edited by a moderator:

krylon

Diamond Member
Nov 17, 2001
Not so much a deal as a rant. Why does Newegg wait until AFTER you've already bought something to send you coupons for it? :p

So, check your mail. I got some pretty good coupons for the usual stuff, mem, ssd, cpu's etc. Can't use them right now..but I am guessing they are locked to accounts.

In for 3!!!!!!!!!!111one

CallMeJoe

Diamond Member
Jul 30, 2004
Sometimes it works out; I bought a WD 1TB blue at the best price I'd ever seen, then got a Newegg coupon for an even better deal. Of course, I bought a second one and set them up RAID1.

ImpulsE69

Lifer
Jan 8, 2010
I bought over 1k of stuff off them in the last two months, I needed them then, not now. I doubt a month later they'll give me that money back :)

BTW I was getting ready to post the codes for ppl to try, then I read at the top they can only be applied to that specific email address. Lame.

Status
Not open for further replies.