Damn you Bell Mobility!

Phuz

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2000
[whine]

I just purchased a cell phone today.. I needed something with a pre-paid plan.. no land line, so this is my primary source of communication.

I opted for the unlimited evenings package, with 100 anytime minutes. Fine.

I had been trying to order the phone for a few days on their web site with no success, so I decided I'd wait until monday and go to the store to make the purchase.

When I get there, I'm informed the times have changed. The 'evening' time doesn't start until 8pm.
I would have had my unlimited evenings start @ 6pm.
I signed up today, and now they've changed the time to 8pm..... 8pm isn't the evening... I start work at 8:30pm... this won't help me much.

[/whine]

Thanks. That is all.

LeStEr

Diamond Member
Dec 28, 1999
WTF !!!!! I have that plan! THEY ARE FVCKING CHANGING IT TO 8:00?!! This just makes me hate bell even more.

simms

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2001
Boo. I need a new carrier during the summer. Any recommendations in Toronto?

conjur

No Lifer
Jun 7, 2001
Well...Cingular starts at 9pm. I just paid an extra $7/mo. to change that to 7pm-7am for nights

Phuz

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2000
Originally posted by: LeStEr
WTF !!!!! I have that plan! THEY ARE FVCKING CHANGING IT TO 8:00?!! This just makes me hate bell even more.

You're fine. Your plan will not change.
Thats the why its a slap in the face. If I had of signed up yesterday, I'd have the 6pm starting time.

melly

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2002
i'm with fido prepaid and i love them. going prepaid is cheaper IMHO....i don't have to pay for voice mail, caller id, or the monthly system access fee of 7 dollars plus tax. eff that.

woof woof

edit for link