Damn Survivor...(spoiler for West Coast)

BDawg

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
Only the second time I haven't liked the winner...

Damn skeletwins, I can't stand them. Matt deserved to win this one.

Isla

Elite member
Sep 12, 2000
I'm with you, BDawg.

Matt totally deserved to win.

Bah.

Oh, maybe I'm just jealous because I'm not one of the younger, prettier girls!

:disgust:

Looney

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
Yeah, i thought Matt deserved it too... how the heck did Jenna get 6 of the 7 votes?!

Spac3d

Banned
Jul 3, 2001
Originally posted by: Isla
I'm with you, BDawg.

Bah.

I agree. I refuse to watch another season after this outraeg:|:disgust:

BDawg

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
I'm with you, BDawg.

Bah.

The only one of those girls I didn't think was nasty was Shawna. :)

Isla

Elite member
Sep 12, 2000
Originally posted by: MrCodeDude
Thanks for releaving the suspsense. :)
-- mrcodedude

lol, don't look at me!

Love him or hate him, Rob was the best player I've seen.

I love his comment about the good news is, he has a girlfriend, and the bad news is, she can't trust him!

Ha!

BDawg

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
Originally posted by: MrCodeDude
Thanks for releaving the suspsense. :)
-- mrcodedude

lol, don't look at me!

Love him or hate him, Rob was the best player I've seen.

I love his comment about the good news is, he has a girlfriend, and the bad news is, she can't trust him!

Ha!

IMHO, Richard Hatch and Tina are still the best.

Tina was smart enough to make friends with someone who could carry her all the way to the end. She seems to be overlooked in the gameplay category.

BDawg

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
Originally posted by: Kiyup
I hate everyone that watches this since it perpetuates its genre.

Reality shows SUCK!

Shove it up your ass. If you don't like it, don't bother posting here.

friedpie

Oct 1, 2002

I wonder if Matt's financial status had anything to do with it. Jenna said he didn't need the money. I mean, why else would they give a lazy, do nothing like Jenna a million dollars? Even that idiot Christy, who said girls like Jenna and Hideous Heidi always picked on her, voted for Jenna! It's insane. Makes you think it's rigged.

The Jury.

Dave - One of the dumbest questions ever asked, ever.

Alex - Jesus Christ wouldn't have secured his vote. His head was buried too far up Jenna's a$$, and I think he was just jealous of the stronger Matt.

Deana - Stupid feminist stuck on gender.

Hideous Heidi - Her question to the two finalists was pathetic. She wanted one of them to mention her as being worthy of the finals.

Butch - The only decent guy out there.

Rob - A true snake, and such a wussy. He never gets laid so he was just fascinated with Jenna and Heidi as if they were goddesses.

Christy - Totally insane. Cries about what bitches Jenna and Heidi were, then gives the dingaling a million dollars.

Spac3d

Banned
Jul 3, 2001
Originally posted by: friedpie
I wonder if Matt's financial status had anything to do with it. Jenna said he didn't need the money. I mean, why else would they give a lazy, do nothing like Jenna a million dollars? Even that idiot Christy, who said girls like Jenna and Hideous Heidi always picked on her, voted for Jenna! It's insane. Makes you think it's rigged.

The Jury.

Alex - Jesus Christ wouldn't have secured his vote. His head was buried too far up Jenna's a$$, and I think he was just jealous of the stronger Matt.

Hideous Heidi - Her question to the two finalists was pathetic. She wanted one of them to mention her as being worthy of the finals.

Rob - A true snake, and such a wussy. He never gets laid so he was just fascinated with Jenna and Heidi as if they were goddesses.

Christy - Totally insane. Cries about what bitches Jenna and Heidi were, then gives the dingaling a million dollars.
Can you repost the questions asked? I missed some because I had to take the dog out:disgust:

FuzzyBee

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2000
Originally posted by: Spac3d

The Jury.

Can you repost the questions asked? I missed some because I had to take the dog out:disgust:

I'll start it off -

Dave - Asked each of them which world leader they emulated the most.

friedpie

Oct 1, 2002
Questions asked, let me see if I can remember them all.

Dave - He said he wanted to ask a question that really made them think because on the jury all he had heard was a bunch of BS. His big question? What world leader did you model your game play after/emulate in your playing of the game. Give me a name I know, a world leader I can relate to. His vote was based on that stupid ass question. Matt answered "Colin Powell." Jenna, get this, answered "my mom." Her mom is not a world leader. lol

Christy reminded Jenna that she (Jenna) had said being pretty was a handicap. She wanted Jenna to explain that. Jenna said people judged her on her looks, nothing else and that was like a handicap, but nothing like what you (Christy) deal with everyday. Good answer, but why didn't Christy ask this question before she got kicked off? You base your vote on that one question that really had nothing to do with the game.

Alex made some remark about how sick he was of people using words like "integrity." His mind was already made up so his question was irrelevant.

Heidi asked them what other person besides them deserved to be up there. Matt said Rob because Rob taught him how to think about the game. Jenna said Rod also. Heidi wasn't satisfied so she said something about "well, other than Rob, who else should be up there." It was obvious the bimbo was dying for one of them to mention her.

Deena reminded Matt that he said "may the best man win." She was actually offended by that. Lame ass feminist. It's a stinking common saying that goes back decades. So what if he didn't say the politically correct version, "may the best biped win." lol

friedpie

Oct 1, 2002
Originally posted by: fuzzy bee
It was obvious the bimbo was dying for one of them to mention her.

Funny - she had the highest IQ on the show.

Are you a fanboy of vapid blondes with giant, striated implants? lol

BTW, if you can prove that remark, then that would be cool. Not that it would change my opinion of her, but I like to see people back up what they say (other than opinion) with fact.

p.s. on the CBS Survivor site Heidi's popularity rating (not that it has anything to do with IQ) is at 29%. Matt's is at 82% and Jenna's is at 47%.

p.s.s. I think you have Heidi mixed up with Rob. From the CBS site. " After receiving 1420 on his SAT's, he eventually went on to graduate from the honors program at the State University of New York at Oswego with a Bachelor of Arts degree in broadcasting."

Rob has a 1400 SAT. I seriously doubt if Heidi has similar SAT scores. Yeah, I know, SAT is not IQ, but it's relevant.

FuzzyBee

Diamond Member
Jan 22, 2000

BTW, if you can prove that remark, then that would be cool. Not that it would change my opinion of her, but I like to see people back up what they say (other than opinion) with fact.

Jeff mentioned it towards the end of the recap. Kind of bizarre. I wouldn't have believed it. Don't care for the fake tigolebitties.

I'll look for a transcript, but it'll be difficult to find, I'm sure. Perhaps somebody else here saw it?

friedpie

Oct 1, 2002
Jeff mentioned it towards the end of the recap. Kind of bizarre. I wouldn't have believed it. Don't care for the fake tigolebitties.

I'll look for a transcript, but it'll be difficult to find, I'm sure. Perhaps somebody else here saw it?

OK, that's cool. I believe you.

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002

Yes, that's what he said. Heidi had the highest IQ of all the contestants. His quotes included "off the charts" and "higher than the rocket scientist". He then talked with Heidi about how well she hid this on the show (laughter); she said it was intentional because she wouldn't have had a chance if everyone knew she was beautiful AND smart.

Had me fooled.