DAMN. Anyone watching UFC?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Nocturnal

Lifer
Jan 8, 2002
Originally posted by: Finalnight
Originally posted by: z0mb13
Originally posted by: Maleficus
there is a guy named warmachine...?

well this guy can choose whatever name he pleases and he would still beat ur ass :p:D

what if he chose "fairy princess"?

Believe it or not there is a fighter who goes by the name Twinkle Toes. Frank "Twinkle Toes" Trigg.

mrkun

Platinum Member
Jul 17, 2005
Originally posted by: Nocturnal
Rampage fights at lt. heavy vs. Kimbo fighting at heavy. He'd have to cut a significant amount of weight to make lt. heavy. Something I doubt Kimbo would do.

I'd like to see Kimbo fight any legitimate Heavyweight fighter someone like Randy Couture, Tim Sylvia, Brandon Vera even. I think he would get taken down and mauled big time.

He fought some amateur part-time MMA fighter back in the day and got his ass kicked.

Miramonti

Lifer
Aug 26, 2000

well this guy can choose whatever name he pleases and he would still beat ur ass :p:D

Believe it or not there is a fighter who goes by the name Twinkle Toes. Frank "Twinkle Toes" Trigg.

If he fights anything like war machine did last night, or huerta does all the time, he can choose any freakin' nick he wants and I'll be guaranteed not to laugh...and might even say 'awesome nick :thumbsup:' if he's anywhere close to me. :D

randay

Lifer
May 30, 2006
Originally posted by: jjsole

If he fights anything like war machine did last night, or huerta does all the time, he can choose any freakin' nick he wants and I'll be guaranteed not to laugh...and might even say 'awesome nick :thumbsup:' if he's anywhere close to me. :D

I wanna see a big huge like 500 pound guy with the nickname twinkle toes, and then every fight he just comes out and sits on people, and then after he wins or before the fight he does a little twinkle toes dance or something. I'd watch him just because it would be funny.

John

Moderator Emeritus<br>Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: AUMM
Originally posted by: LuckyTaxi
i wanna see that kimbo slice guy go up against rampage jackson

kimbo would get destroyed

Kimbo's debut on SHO was a disappointment. Even though he won I'd have to say his internet fights were more entertaining. :p

JEDI

Lifer
Sep 25, 2001

howe bout 16yr old blk hooker? :Q

jjzelinski

Diamond Member
Aug 23, 2004
Hooooly crap, I'm finally able to catch this fight and it is frigging AWESOME!!

I know how it ends, but round 2 just finished and GOD DAMN Jroc got that round! Kudos to both those guys, brilliant competition!

jjzelinski

Diamond Member
Aug 23, 2004
Hooooly crap, I'm finally able to catch this fight and it is frigging AWESOME!!

I know how it ends, but round 2 just finished and GOD DAMN Jroc got that round! Kudos to both those guys, brilliant competition!

AUMM

Diamond Member
Mar 13, 2001
Originally posted by: John
Originally posted by: AUMM
Originally posted by: LuckyTaxi
i wanna see that kimbo slice guy go up against rampage jackson

kimbo would get destroyed

Kimbo's debut on SHO was a disappointment. Even though he won I'd have to say his internet fights were more entertaining. :p

His internet fights were more entertaining cause he was fighting guys that had no idea how to fight so it was basically him beating down other guys...