Damien Rice - 9 Crimes

bacon333

Mar 12, 2003
Does it mean they have to do things together? My friend thinks it's about murder...

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Better yet, what's up with that "Fvck you" song. Totally unexpected after I enjoyed listening to 0

That being said, I don't have an answer to your question but it's a cool song nonetheless. I like the female vocals.

yowolabi

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2001
I've only heard a couple of his songs. I didn't understand what any of them were about, but I enjoyed listening. Sometimes you can just be too abstract.

bacon333

Mar 12, 2003
Originally posted by: NFS4
Better yet, what's up with that "Fvck you" song. Totally unexpected after I enjoyed listening to 0

That being said, I don't have an answer to your question but it's a cool song nonetheless. I like the female vocals.

yeah i was listening to that song unexpectedly yesterday. it was all sweet and nice and all of a sudden "fvck you!"....wth.

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: bacon333
Originally posted by: NFS4

yeah i was listening to that song unexpectedly yesterday. it was all sweet and nice and all of a sudden "fvck you!"....wth.

Yeah, it just totally comes out of nowhere.

I still like O better though. Blower's Daughter (even though Closer made this song become WAYYYYY overplayed), Amie(OMG at the violens in that song...it makes me want to cry...god I sound like a puss! :D) and Cheers Darlin' are my favorites. The second part of I Remember is also fuggin' AWESOME!! :D

dbk

Lifer
Apr 23, 2004
Lisa Hannigan is the real talent in this...I'm sorry that's the truth. I hope she releases some solo jank REAL SOON!!!!!!!!!