Dallas Cowboy Quiz! See if you know the answers!

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
I'm not a football fan. But I hate Dallas Cowboy fans b/c they are the most fickle bunch in the whole world. When they win, they drive around with the Cowboy flags hanging out the windows of their truck. When they lose, they sit around, spittin' terbacky and bitch and moan. I post this to annoy them. :p

DALLAS COWBOY QUIZ

Q. What's the difference between the Dallas Cowboys and the Taliban?
A. The Taliban has a running game.

Q. What do the Dallas Cowboys and Billy Graham have in common?
A. They both can make 60,000 people stand up and yell "Jesus Christ."

Q. How do you keep a Dallas Cowboys player out of your yard?
A. Put up goal posts.

Q. Where do you go in Dallas in case of a tornado?
A. Texas Stadium - they never get a touchdown there.

Q. Why doesn't Fort Worth have a professional football team?
A. Because then Dallas would want one.

Q. Why was Dave Campo upset when the Cowboys playbook was stolen?
A. Because he hadn't finished coloring it.

Q. What's the difference between the Dallas Cowboys and a dollar bill?
A. You can still get four quarters out of a dollar bill.

Q. What do you call 47 people sitting around a TV watching the SuperBowl?
A. The Dallas Cowboys.

Q. What do the Dallas Cowboys and possums have in common?
A. Both play dead at home and get killed on the road.

Q. How can you tell when the Dallas Cowboys are going to run the football?
A. Emmitt leaves the huddle with tears in his eyes.

Deeko

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
I could pick out plenty of things wrong with that, but I'll let you have your fun.

GasX

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: Deeko
I could pick out plenty of things wrong with that, but I'll let you have your fun.
Yeah, Dallas can score a touchdown....

It's just that when they do their defense feels obligated to give up 40+ points to make up for it...

Deeko

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
Hey don't take it out on their defense man...with the exception of their knack for getting penalized, their defense is pretty good. When you are on the field all day, and your freakin quarterback just plain DROPS the ball, twice, giving the other team great field position, what do you expect? The only really bad defensive play was when they left that guy wide open for the 50 yard touchdown pass.

bulldawg

Golden Member
Oct 9, 1999
I'm a UGA man, and all I can say is

"I told ya so"

Quincy Carter just flat SUX!!!! I am so glad he is away from Athens.

AU Tiger

Diamond Member
Dec 26, 1999
Originally posted by: bulldawg

"I told ya so"

So true. Quincy Carter is not a NFL quarterback. The sooner they give up on him, the better the Cowboys will be. But, then again if they keep Carter, I can enjoy their misery even longer.

BDawg

Lifer
Oct 31, 2000
Originally posted by: AU Tiger
Originally posted by: bulldawg

"I told ya so"

So true. Quincy Carter is not a NFL quarterback. The sooner they give up on him, the better the Cowboys will be. But, then again if they keep Carter, I can enjoy their misery even longer.

And I think he's perfect for Dallas. Maybe after Emmit retires, they can pick up Icky Woods for a back? :D

globalstud

Banned
Sep 10, 2002
I agree with some here Michael. Your post is way out of line. You only needed one question and answer.

Q: Do the cowboys suck?
A: Yes, absolutely

Dec 27, 2001
I used to live in the SF Bay Area. When the Cowboys were doing well you'd see more Cowboy jerseys than Niner jerserys (PLAY RATTAY!). And, no lie, I know two people who named their kid "Dallas" because they were such big fans. Frickin idiots didn't stop to think that their kid could be named after the joke of the league within a few years.

diamondgoat53

Sep 23, 2001
yeah Bulldawg, you should be glad he's gone! since he left, UGA has won, um, well, let's see, NOTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!! what a great tradition of UGA QB's. Bobo, Ward, Zeier, Greg Talley.....the legends go on and on. it's a sad day when a guy goes 26-10 and dipshits say he SUX.

Dec 27, 2001
That is not bullshit. I went to the 95 (around there) NFC Championship game and we sat right besides some Dallas fans and I was looking all over and noticing blue jerseys heavily peppering the crowd.

Granted there weren't literally "more" Cowboy jerseys than Niners, but you're allowed a little hyperbole when talking about arch enemies' jerseys appearing in your own town.

BTW, Niner fans are just as fickle as Cowboy fans, so don't say it's not possible that many of them jump ship. You're freakin ignorant if you don't acknowledge the fact that there is still a very high ercentage of Cowboy fans in the Bay Area.

Deeko

Lifer
Jun 16, 2000
Before I went to college I lived in Reading, about an hour from Philly...and there were just as many Cowboy fans back in the day there as Eagles....me, I like the Cowboys cuz when I was 6 and used to play Tecmo Super Bowl that was the team I used :) I don't even know why I used them in the game, but they've stuck with me ever since then.

Red Dawn

Elite Member
Jun 4, 2001
You're freakin ignorant if you don't acknowledge the fact that there is still a very high ercentage of Cowboy fans in the Bay Area.
I'm ignorant because I call you on your bullsh!t? Hardly. I'm from the Bay Are and I can assure you that while Crackwagon fans are noticable (Usually because they are drunk and loud) they are not in a hight percentile in the Bay Area.

BTW, Niner fans are just as fickle as Cowboy fans, so don't say it's not possible that many of them jump ship
That statement proves what an ignoramous you are (well regarding Cowboys Fans in the Bay Area)A Niner Fan would rather have his tongue cut out than root for the Crack wagon. They'd root for the Traitors (Raiders) before they would South America's team. And when the Niners aren't doing well they (the Fickle Fans)usually do something else than suffer the Niners misfortunes, like go out and enjoy a Million and a Half things to do in the Bay Area on a Weekend

MichaelD

Lifer
Jan 16, 2001
Crackwagon? Bwuahahahah! Never heard that one before. Funny AND true! :D I can see this thread turning into a real love-fest....

Aceman

Banned
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Mwilding
Can we focus on the important issue, please? - That Dallas Sucks!

I don't know if we can truly conclude that they suck. We don't have enough games this season to make that determination. I mean, they didn't even show up and dress to play the Eagles yesterday. Buhahahahahahahaha!!!!