Dallas County sheriff's jail guard arrested for being in country illegally

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
http://www.dallasnews.com/sharedcontent/dws/dn/latestnews/stories/071510dnmetdaldeputy.1a294ac.html

Update to the story....

....A criminal background check conducted last month as part of the application process turned up her November 1998 arrest in Laredo and deportation by U.S. immigration officials. When questioned about it, Ross lied to a personnel sergeant, according to records released Wednesday by the department....

...Ross, of Irving, told sheriff's investigators she lied because she wanted to fulfill her dream of becoming a deputy and making her family proud.
Ross was detained in 1998 for an attempted illegal entry after showing a false birth certificate that said she was a U.S. citizen, sheriff's reports said. Federal law bars anyone who makes a false claim of U.S. citizenship from ever being able to legally enter the United States.....

Well then fuck her.

polarmystery

Diamond Member
Aug 21, 2005
My mother is only here because of a green card from marrying my step-father. Would you deport my dear mother? (pic in sig) :(

nobodyknows

Diamond Member
Sep 28, 2008
Clearly, Maria Ross is exactly the type of illegal immigrant we need to watch out for. I mean, she's been gainfully employed and paying taxes (including SS and Medicare) since 2001.

I feel dirty just reading about her.

So you would rather have an illegal enforcing the law then a legal citizen? Why am I not surprised at your idiocy??