dajeepster leaves TeAm AnandTech!

mk

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2000
Sad to see him go. It would be nice to know why, especially since he hasn't joined a new team.

Wiz

Diamond Member
Feb 5, 2000
He posted in Hardware on the 17th.
Anybody know what's going on? Hope he's ok.

Sunny129

Diamond Member
Nov 14, 2000
well the effects are starting to trickle through the BOINCstats pages - everyone on TA just jumped up a position today b/c dajeepster disappeared from the top of the list :'(.

biodoc

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2005
well the effects are starting to trickle through the BOINCstats pages - everyone on TA just jumped up a position today b/c dajeepster disappeared from the top of the list :'(.

I can't think of a worse way to jump up in the standings. :'(

I really miss him.

petrusbroder

Elite Member
Nov 28, 2004
I agree. I would have loved to get to the top position by crunching WUs. This way it does not feel so good. :(
dajeepster is always welcome back. I hope that he was not forced to stop due to economical, legal or - worse - health problems.

mk

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2000
I agree. I would have loved to get to the top position by crunching WUs. This way it does not feel so good. :(
dajeepster is always welcome back. I hope that he was not forced to stop due to economical, legal or - worse - health problems.
We've never kicked out anyone who was forced to stop crunching for whatever reason.

petrusbroder

Elite Member
Nov 28, 2004
I did not mean that the TeAm forced him out, I was thinking stuff such a unemployment, tornadoes, some kind of health problem ... I really wish him well, and ...

The porch light is on!
:)

mk

Diamond Member
Apr 26, 2000
I did not mean that the TeAm forced him out, I was thinking stuff such a unemployment, tornadoes, some kind of health problem ... I really wish him well, and ...

The porch light is on!
:)
I meant that if someone wants to or is forced to stop crunching they are still welcome to stay as TeAm members and post in the forums.

Assimilator1

Elite Member
Nov 4, 1999
Yea he would still of been in the team list even if he wasn't crunching.
Sad to see he has gone :(, odd that he hasn't posted a farewell too.

I don't suppose it's possible his account was hijacked is it? Or was that 'just' team hijacking?

bryanW1995

Lifer
May 22, 2007
No, he left. He was already on some other teams for some projects apparently. I was sorry to see him go, he seemed like a nice guy and was a great cruncher!