DA Bears......................................................................SUCK

Mrburns2007

Platinum Member
Jun 14, 2001
Beating new england all day and loose it in the 4th quarter..................damn.

BTW...why does the sound keep cutting out ?

UCDznutz

Banned
May 11, 2002
amazing comeback. The Bears look NOTHING like last year's team. Weird because they're basically the same team as last year too.

And as many calls as the referees had to make down the stretch, they were all the right calls.

MaxDSP

Lifer
May 15, 2001
wtf? Last I checked, it was like 30-13 with the Bears winning halfway into the 4th. I thought that was a definite win. How the hell can they suck this much?

ManSnake

Diamond Member
Oct 26, 2000
Considering that they play all their games on the road, I say it's not that bad.

Pr0Hawk

Platinum Member
Feb 12, 2001
They have loads of injuries this season. They basically dont even have QB as of now.

exp

Platinum Member
May 9, 2001
Unbelievable. In today's NFL obviously many teams see their records fluctuate wildly from year to year, but I've never seen anything this extreme. Last year literally EVERYTHING went right for Chicago--zero injuries, an easy schedule, and they caught all the breaks (8-0 in games decided by <7 pts) en route to a division title. This year NOTHING is going right: the team is a MASH unit, they're playing 16 road games against a ton of division winners, and everything that can go wrong is doing so (they're now 2-5 in <7 pt games and have blown two 20 pt leads). Hell, they may finish last in a division that includes the Lions and the Vikings. Ouch. :Q

Who says there's no such thing as karma?? ;)