D*mn, that indian/arabic or whatever girl in Lenny Kravitz: Again video is hot!!

joemamma

Mar 29, 2000
no offense, but i think kravitz is the epitome of what's wrong with rock today. all about looks and no talent. i mean listen to the lyrics of 'again', kind of repetitive if you ask me.

Reactions: shortylickens

flippinfleck

Golden Member
Oct 24, 2000
Good thing I didn't ask you. I have nothing against Lenny Kravitz nor his music. Some of it is good in my mind. No offense intended at all. But I digress...

DefRef

Diamond Member
Nov 9, 2000
joemamma: "Again" was basically a demo for his next album that didn't fit the direction he was heading and was relegated to being the bonus track on his Greatest Hits package. He plays all the instruments except for the strings at the end.

He tends to be a bit too retro-oriented for my tastes, but he's not evil.

Crap like Mudvayne...that's what's killing music.

Tauren

Diamond Member
Jan 30, 2001
joemamma - I agree. Lenny is a hack and a rip-off artist. I can name the artist and/or song he is copying for ALMOST every song I have heard by him.

DefRef

Diamond Member
Nov 9, 2000
No. That's Gina Gershon, star of "Bound" and "Showgirls". She's quite hot too. Everyone else is talking about the waitress at the diner in the video.

Triumph

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
yeah sure, she's real hot. if you like having sex with a concentration camp inmate.

Startide Rising

Oct 9, 1999
Emaciated is the word. HERE is an example where her arms rival the thickness of her thighs. Yes, her thighs are thicker than her arms, but not by so much. Someone said earlier "concentration camp" and I am thinking that too. The model industry must be pretty intense.

Triumph

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
let me rephrase my comment: sure she's hot, if you like having sex with a pile of bones.