Cutting sandwiches in half makes them more delicious.

TuxDave

Lifer
Oct 8, 2002
I would've suggested cutting them in half diagonally is best but your bread looks very circular.

D1gger

Diamond Member
Oct 3, 2004
Does that mean cutting them in quarters would make them even better ... oh and I agree with the no avocado in sandwich sentiment.

BoberFett

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Does that mean cutting them in quarters would make them even better ... oh and I agree with the no avocado in sandwich sentiment.

No. Studies have shown that cutting a sandwich in half activates the ingredients and increases the taste by exposing them to air just the right amount, while cutting it into quarters exposes too much of the sandwich.

SAWYER

Lifer
Apr 27, 2000
No. Studies have shown that cutting a sandwich in half activates the ingredients and increases the taste by exposing them to air just the right amount, while cutting it into quarters exposes too much of the sandwich.

You serious?
christmasvacationend.jpg

gorcorps

aka Brandon
Jul 18, 2004
There's a deli by me that has this sandwhich with some odd ingredients, but I tried it and it was fan-fucking-tastic. It has: corned buffalo, avacados, cole slaw, chedder (IIRC), BBQ sauce, and lettuce. The thing is, I don't really like cole slaw but all of it together makes for an awesome fucking sandwhich.

zCypher

Diamond Member
Aug 18, 2002
Avocado is fucking awesome and really good for you. Damn you to hell for making me hungry. I was already hungry actually, but now even more so.