Cutting off the two feet that they want them to stand on?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

blackangst1

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
So, what you're saying is, once they register for asylum, they're supposed to let their children go hungry right?

They can't apply for any type of public assistance because, assuming their asylum request is granted, they'll never be able to qualify for naturalization, because they accepted public assistance. Yet they're prohibited seeking gainful employment.

Are your thought processes always this convoluted?

Uh, no thats not what Im saying nor what I said. Dont put words in my mouth.

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018
Uh, no thats not what Im saying nor what I said. Dont put words in my mouth.

"You would think people who did this would FIRST seek to register themselves as asylum seekers...not look for a job "

Sure looks like it.

You do realize that, probably 90% of the people coming have an uncle Pedro, or a grandfather Luis, or a cousin Sanchez, that's already said they would be willing to put them up, and help them get a job, until they get out on their own don't you?

The clearest evidence, is that of the teenagers and children that were working in the poultry plants when they were raided.

Nobody is moving here to sleep behind dumpsters in an alley.

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018
"You would think people who did this would FIRST seek to register themselves as asylum seekers...not look for a job "

Sure looks like it.

You do realize that, probably 90% of the people coming have an uncle Pedro, or a grandfather Luis, or a cousin Sanchez, that's already said they would be willing to put them up, and help them get a job, until they get out on their own don't you?

The clearest evidence, is that of the teenagers and children that were working in the poultry plants when they were raided.

Nobody is moving here to sleep behind dumpsters in an alley.

Your free clue for today is... More taxpayers!